Specialized Heating & Cooling is the top choice company for air conditioning installation in Bendigo
After our Compare Air Conditioning review team conducted all of the necessary investigation of air conditioning companies, they found the Specialized Heating & Cooling company to be the current top air conditioning installation company in the Bendigo area. While there were a number of companies that performed strongly across the review categories, the number one ranking was given to Specialized Heating & Cooling. The company was found to be the top choice for Bendigo customers based on its:
- Affordable and cost effective pricing
- Wide range of heating and cooling options;
- Reliable and professional service standards and excellent customer service;
- Full range of air conditioning services, from supply and install to repair and maintenance;
- Flexibility on pricing through further discounting opportunities
- Interest free finance special offers.
The Specialized Heating & Cooling team place emphasis on providing reliable service, professional standards and excellent customer service.
The Compare Air Conditioning review team found Specialized Heating & Cooling offers a highly competitive price range on their air conditioning products and installation service. Their price range was found to be comparable or lower than the other top 5 Bendigo air conditioning installation companies.
Specialized Heating & Cooling offers additional flexibility on its pricing with further discounts and offers. The company was found to be open to further discounts such as price matching of competitors’ quotes, however the final decision is at the discretion of the Specialized Heating & Cooling management.
The graph below reflects the cost effectiveness ratings given to each of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Bendigo area. Specialized Heating & Cooling received the second top cost effectiveness rating.
Specialized Heating & Cooling’s price range was found to be one of the most competitive price ranges and rated them with a score of 4 out of 5 for their cost effectiveness.
Additional findings regarding the cost effectiveness of the other top 5 companies is highlighted below:
- McCaig Air Conditioning also were found to have a slightly higher than average range than the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies. However they offer great special deals and promotions on their website, with their sales team willing to assist customers to access promotions or cash backs at the time of quotation.
- Holloway AIR only supply and install a leading and well known brand of split systems, Daikin, which is known for its quality and performance. Daikin air conditioning products generally carry a higher price range than other brands, which may be reflected in the company’s cost effectiveness rating.
- Our Crawford Refrigeration & Air Conditioning review, found the company has an affordable and standard pricing range on their air conditioners and installation services. However they do not offer further discounts due to their belief that their pricing is already competitive and give their best price from the outset.
- Our National Heating and Cooling review team found them to have prices lower or equal to other Bendigo-based companies, with a high score of 5 out of 5 for cost effectiveness
As part of the Compare Air Conditioning reviews, each company’s quotation system was investigated and compared. The Specialized Heating & Cooling’s quotation process was found to be solid and well structured when compared with other air conditioning installation companies in the Bendigo area. Great features of the Specialized Heating & Cooling quotation system include:
- For customers approaching Specialized Heating & Cooling for a quote on air conditioning installation, they can do so, by phone, email or by using one of their online forms
- The review team found the Specialized Heating & Cooling team prefers to send a digital written quote based on floor plans, rather than to give a “ball-park” estimate over the phone
- They also have an online quote tool form on their website, which is unique in its design as potential customers are asked relevant question pertaining to their needs and their space/home.
Differences were noted by the Compare Air Conditioning review teams between air conditioning companies in Bendigo when looking at their quotation process, with some of the variations listed below:
- The Holloway AIR review team found the phone and email to be very fast ways to receive a basic quote from this company.
- Our McCaig Air Conditioning review team found the company produces very comprehensive quotes, with a lot of detail regarding the design conditionings, systems description, inclusion exclusions and terms and conditions. The response times for receiving a quote via email was quite slow, however this may be due to the fact that the McCaig Air Conditioning sales team obviously spent a considerable amount of time in forming a comprehensive quote, which takes into consideration a range of factors and not just a quick ball park figure.
- The Crawford Refrigeration & Air Conditioning review team found the phone to be fastest way to receive a basic quote from this company. Email responses to customer inquiries and request for quotes were found to be slow, generally receiving acknowledgment generally only after 4 days.
All of the top 5 air conditioning companies in Bendigo were found to hold high standards of customer service, by both communication methods, by email and phone on repeated occasions and found that Specialized Heating & Cooling’s customer service ratings to be of a very high standard. Their customer service rating was similar to one of the other top 5 companies in the phone category and in the email category of customer service, the Specialized Heating & Cooling team was given one of the highest ratings.
The graph below shows the Compare Air Conditioning review team’s ratings of customer service, by email and over the phone, for the top 5 Bendigo-based air conditioning installation companies.
- Specialized HC
- National H&C
The high level of customer service standards of the Specialized Heating and Cooling company were demonstrated in a number of ways:
- Specialized Heating & Cooling were found to be extremely prompt in their responses to customer enquiries.
- Our team found their response times very impressive, generally answering enquires within a 24 hours timeframe.
- The company also offers a guarantee on their website that all phone calls between Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm are answered by specialists.
- Customer testimonials for Specialized Heating & Cooling were found over a number of online platforms, detailing very positive experiences and with a high overall online satisfaction rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars, which is a competitive score in comparison with our other top 5 Bendigo-based air conditioning installation companies.
- Specialized Heating & Cooling review also offer interest free finance through third party finance companies such as Lombard Finance, Cool Finance and GE Money.
As part of the review process, email responses times for each individual company were recorded and compared. The graph below demonstrates the recorded response times of Specialized Heating & Cooling and the other top 5 Bendigo companies to customers’ inquiries via email and time taken to send a quote. Response time speeds were given a rating of between 1 and 5, with scores of 1 indicating very quick response times, generally within 6 hours and scores of 5, reflecting slower responses, generally received after 48 hours.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
In the review category of customer service, all of the top 5 air conditioning installation Bendigo-based companies were found to have strong customer service standards. Examples of the high customer service standards include:
- The McCaig Air Conditioning review team found that by phone was a very quick and easy method to gain a basic quote. McCaig Air Conditioning recorded slow email response times. However the Compare Air Conditioning review team attributed the slower response times to the detailed quotes that the McCaig Air Conditioning team provide.
- The Crawford Refrigeration & Air Conditioning review team found both the phone to be a very quick method to gain a quote. However the company’s email responses to enquires and quote requests, was at a slower response speed, generally responding only after 4 days.
- Holloway AIR’s response rates in both email response rate categories were faster than most of the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Bendigo. With the company recording some of the fastest responses, on average being within 6 hours.
- The Crawford Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Team were found to hold a very knowledgeable and comprehensive understanding of the air conditioning industry. The customer service a more of an “Old school” business and customer service style. The simple website design and email layout, were also both reflective of this customer style.
- Our National Heating & Cooling review found that this company offers customers a full range of heating and cooling solutions and aim to ensure that customers find the best air conditioning solution for their needs.
The Specialized Heating and Cooling review found the company was able to expertly install and repair a wide variety of air conditioning systems. They are able to offer a great deal of knowledge and information about them all. The Specialized Heating and Cooling team is experienced and able to install and repair a variety of other high-quality brands.
According to Specialized Heating & Cooling, their two main supported brands are Fujitsu and Daikin, however they also offer other leading brands such as Mitsubishi Electric, LG, Toshiba, Bonaire, Lennox and Brivis.
With our other top 5 Bendigo-based air conditioning installation companies, our review team found that:
- McCaig Air Conditioning supplies and installs Daikin, Toshiba, Brivis or Mitsubishi Electric as the company believes they are some of the leading and quality brands in the market.
- Holloway AIR exclusively supplies and installs Daikin split system reverse cycle air conditioners, while Crawford Refrigeration & Air Conditioning recommends, supplies and installs Mitsubishi Electric.
- The Specialized Heating & Cooling review found that this Bendigo-based air conditioning installation company is able to install many different kinds of air conditioning units and systems. The company’s two main supported brands are Fujitsu and Daikin, however they also offer other leading brands such as Mitsubishi Electric, LG, Toshiba, Bonaire, Lennox and Brivis.
Technical expertise and experience
Our top 5 air conditioning installation Bendigo-based companies all were found to have a high level of technical expertise in the industry. All were found to be industry accredited, with the ARC tick.
Specialized Heating & Cooling can install and repair a range of different systems and the company works with both commercial and residential properties; however they do not service or install in apartments or even second story homes.
Here are some important points to take into account from our top 5 companies:
- At McCaig Air Conditioning, the team prides themselves on having the knowledge, expertise and know-how to design, install, service and maintain all domestic, commercial air conditioning and mechanical service systems. Their design and installation services cover everything from small offices and shop fit-outs to multi storey buildings, hospitals and industrial complexes.
- Our Holloway AIR review team found this company prides itself on being a family-owned and operated business, with high service and workmanship standards. The company offers a free size and design service to ensure customers are getting the best product for their needs.
- Some of the best features of Crawford Refrigeration & Air Conditioning is that they are a well- established company with lots of industry experience and offer a 24/7 breakdown and repair service.
The graph below indicates the warranty guarantee on installation workmanship offered by each of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Bendigo. Three of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies, including our top company Specialized Heating & Cooling offer an impressive 6 year standard warranty on their installation workmanship. The remaining two top 5 companies offer a slightly lower, 5 year standard warranty.
You can find our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in other cities by clicking on the search filters on our home page.