Tones Electrical is the top choice for air conditioning installation in Launceston
The Compare Air Conditioning review team conducted comprehensive reviews of all Launceston-based air conditioning installation companies and awarded Tones Electrical as the current number one air conditioning installation company in the Launceston area. Whilst a number of other Launceston-based companies performed strongly across the review categories, the top ranking was given to Tones Electrical. The company was found to be the top choice for Launceston customers based on the following findings:
- Affordable and cost effective pricing
- Quick email response times
- Reliable and professional service standards and excellent customer service
- Full range of air conditioning services, from supply and install to repair and maintenance
- Flexibility on pricing through further discounting opportunities
- Detailed and informative quoting
- Range of heating and cooling solutions.
The customer service experienced by our review team was found to be of a high standard, with friendly and helpful service.
The Compare Air Conditioning review team found Tones Electrical offers a competitive price range on their air conditioning products and installation service. Their price range was found to be comparable or lower than the other top 5 Launceston air conditioning installation companies.
The Tones Electrical review found the company offers a standard and affordable pricing range for both their air conditioning products and installation services. The Tones Electrical review found their pricing to be competitive, in comparison to other air conditioning installation companies in the Launceston area and the prices were generally on par with standard market prices. As with most air conditioning installation companies, our Compare Air Conditioning review team recommend to request a free, onsite quote conducted, before making a decision.
Tones Electrical offers flexibility on their pricing through air conditioning manufacturers’ special deals and offers. If there is a current manufacturers’ promotion, the Tones Electrical team will advise at the time of quoting. Tones Electrical do not advertise special offers and promotions on their Facebook page or on their website, which is unlike other air conditioning installation companies in the Launceston area.
The graph below reflects the cost effectiveness ratings given to each of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Launceston area. Tones Electrical received equal second position for their cost effectiveness rating, performing better than two of the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Launceston area.
Tones Electrical’s price range was found to be of an average price range and the company was rated a score of 4 out of 5 for their cost effectiveness, which was similar to one of the other top 5 companies, Tasmanian Heat Pump Centre. The Compare Air Conditioning review team found the price ranges of two of the other top 5 companies on air conditioning products and installation services to be on average higher than the Tones Electrical’s pricing. There was only one other top 5 company that received a higher rating than Tones Electrical for their cost effectiveness, which was Degree C.
Additional findings regarding the cost effectiveness of the other top 5 companies is highlighted below:
- The Degree C review found their pricing to be very competitive, in comparison to other air conditioning installation companies in the Launceston area and the prices were generally lower than standard market prices and in addition the company offers further flexibility their pricing
- HEG was found to have slightly higher than average pricing, however do offer to current two great formal financing options for their customers. The first finance offer is through Skye Finance, with interest-free terms on their MasterCard and the second, a National Clean Energy Loan.
- Northern Air Tech offers slightly higher than average pricing for both their air conditioning products and installation services, which may be reflective of the size of the company and their buying power ability.
- Our Tasmanian Heat Pump Centre review found the company also offers standard pricing for both their air conditioning products and installation services, which is similar to Tones Electrical.
As part of the Compare Air Conditioning reviews, each company’s quotation process was investigated and compared. The Tones Electrical’s quotation process was found to be professional and easy to follow, when compared with other air conditioning installation companies in the Launceston area. Great features of the Tones Electrical quotation system include:
- At Tones Electrical, a customer can receive a quote either over the phone or by email, using the online contact form
- During the quotation process, the Tones Electrical team were found to be friendly and helpful and offered detailed quotes, with relevant information
- Tones Electrical offer their potential customers a basic email quotation, however the email includes a lot of information and recommendations to the customer. The quote set out the pricing for all units and installation as well as warranty terms and air conditioning manufacturers’ brochures.
- The company also offer the fastest email response times for both customer inquiries and requests for quotes, when compared to all of the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Launceston area.
Differences were noted by the Compare Air Conditioning review teams between air conditioning companies in Launceston when looking at their quotation process, with some of the variations listed below:
- At Degree C, a customer can receive a quote either by phone or by email. Customers are generally connected with the appropriate departments in the Hobart head office, who are best able to assist customers with their inquiries. Degree C, however did not offer an online contact or quotation form on their website, which is unusual for air conditioning installation companies
- The HEG review team found the phone to be the fastest way to receive a basic quote, with the HEG team found to have slower responses to email requests, with most responses received after 5 days. The company, however similarly to Tones Electrical offered detailed information regarding installation and product choices, even on an initial inquiry or quote
- At Northern Air Tech, customers are offered obligatory free quotes, either by phone, email, or by using the online form on their webpage. The phone was found to be the fastest way to receive a basic quote from the company, with email response times recorded as being slow in comparison to other Launceston-based air conditioning installation companies
- At Tasmanian Heat Pump Centre, the team are happy to provide an initial basic quote over the phone or by email, and a more detailed quote even after an onsite appraisal
All of the top 5 air conditioning companies in Launceston were found to hold varying standards of customer service. Our review team contacted each company by both communication methods, email and phone on repeated occasions and found that Tones Electrical’s customer service ratings to be the highest standards out of the top 5 Launceston-based companies. Tones Electrical received the highest customer service overall ratings, and this is one of the main reasons that Tones Electrical was awarded with the top position of being the number one Launceston-based air conditioning installation company.
Our Compare Air Conditioning review team found that the Tones Electrical team were found to be professional and friendly, assisting customer with their queries and providing genuine and informative responses to questions. Customers can expect to immediately be able to speak with a knowledgeable team member who can answer technical questions and their email response times to customer inquiries and quotes, were found to be very fast.
The graph below shows the Compare Air Conditioning review team’s ratings of customer service, by email and over the phone, for the top 5 Launceston-based air conditioning installation companies.
- Tones Electrical
- Degree C
- Northern Air Tech
- Tas Heat Pump
The high level of customer service standards of the Tones Electrical company were demonstrated in a number of ways:
- Tones Electrical offer customers a full range of heating and cooling solutions and aim to ensure that customers find the best air conditioning solution for their needs.
- The company recorded the highest scores for both methods of contact than the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Launceston area.
- Our Tones Electrical review team found that phone calls were generally answered by knowledgeable and experienced staff members willing to help customers with their inquiries.
- Email responses were shown to reflect considerable time in answering questions and providing all of the relevant information to customers.
- The Launceston-based company scored an outstanding 4.1 out of 5 for its overall customer service performance, a result in comparison which is higher than all of the other top 5 Launceston-based air conditioning companies, reflecting their competitive and high quality customer service standards.
- Customer testimonials for Tones Electrical were found over a number of online platforms, detailing very positive experiences and with a high overall online satisfaction rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars, which is a great and competitive score in comparison with our other top 5 Launceston-based air conditioning installation companies.
As part of the review process, email responses times for each individual company were recorded and compared. The graph below demonstrates the recorded response times of Tones Electrical and the other top 5 Launceston companies to customers’ inquiries via email and time taken to send a quote. Response time speeds were given a rating of between 1 and 5, with scores of 1 indicating very quick response times, generally within 6 hours and scores of 5, reflecting slower responses, generally received after 48 hours.
Tones Electrical was found to have the fastest response rate, for companies in the Launceston area when replying to customer inquiries by email. Acknowledgement of inquiry email and written quotes were generally sent within a very fast time frame, with replies from the company were generally received within 6 hours.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
In the review category of customer service, all of the top 5 air conditioning installation Launceston-based companies were found to have strong customer service standards. Examples of the high customer service standards include:
- Online customer reviews for Degree C show that customers with Degree C rate their experience and customer service satisfaction highly, with an average satisfaction rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, which is an outstanding score in comparison to our other top 5 Launceston-based air conditioning installation companies
- The HEG review team found answers given by team members both over the phone and via email show that they have a very knowledgeable and comprehensive understanding of the air conditioning industry.
- The Northern Air Tech team always try to place their customers’ best interests at the forefront of each and every installation or service call they perform.
- Our Tasmanian Heat Pump Centre review found the company to be professional and willing to provide genuine and informative responses to questions, even on an initial phone enquiry.
The Tones Electrical review found the company was able to expertly install and repair a wide variety of air conditioning systems. They are able to offer a great deal of knowledge and information about them all. The National Heating and Cooling team is experienced and able to install and repair a variety of other high-quality brands, like Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric and Panasonic. The company prefers to use Samsung air conditioning products, and keep a wide variety in stock, which are ready to be installed.
According to Tones Electrical, their main supported and recommended brand is Samsung because:
- They believe offer the best combination of quality and value for money; and
- That Samsung is best suited for Tasmanian customers and climate.
With our other top 5 Launceston-based air conditioning installation companies, our review team found that:
- Our Degree C is a Daikin Super dealer and they prefer and recommend Daikin as their first choice for their customers. They specialise in the installation and servicing of all models in the extensive Daikin range.
- HEG supply and install heat pumps or reverse cycle air conditioners from manufacturers’, such as Fujitsu, Haier and Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps, however is able to access other brands by request. HEG also stocks a wide range of products that are aimed at saving customers on their energy bills, generating energy, storing energy or improving comfort levels.
- Northern Air Tech review found that the company works with a number of highly respected and reputable manufacturers’, however they specialise and recommend Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Daikin heat pumps.
- Tasmanian Heat Pump Centre pride themselves on recommending Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners, as they believe they are world-leaders in reliability, quietness and energy efficiency, and proven performance in the tough Australian environment.
Technical expertise and experience
Our top 5 air conditioning installation Launceston-based companies all were found to have a high level of technical expertise in the industry. All were found to be industry accredited, with the ARC tick.
Tones Electrical has with over 30 years experience in the industry and their technical expertise is evident in their knowledgeable staff, who answer customer questions confidently and in detail. The company prides itself on offering expert advice, with excellent products and quality installation, at competitive prices.
Even though Tones Electrical is not exclusively an air conditioning installation company, they do specialise in most types of heating and cooling solutions. They supply and install of all major brands, replace old units, perform leak testing and regassing, repair or faulty air conditioners and conduct air conditioner servicing.
Tones Electrical has fully qualified installers for all of its heating and cooling services, who are provided with ongoing training and knowledge building, as a means to stay up to date with current technologies and making them experts in design, installation, servicing and repair work
Here are some important points to take into account from our top 5 companies:
- Degree C, is a larger company, employing more than 100 tradespeople and apprentices and with their considerable size, state-wide network of branches and experienced heat pump specialists, they provide a fast and quality service, at a highly competitive price.
- HEG employ a team of 23 team members across the state, to support their customers, as well as a network of fully trained and certified HEG installers. Their fully qualified installers are experienced in all of its heating and cooling services, including air conditioning installation.
- The Northern Air Tech team consists of fully qualified refrigeration technicians, who can supply, install and maintain the heat pumps. The team also has extensive experience, along with a strong reputation for attention to detail and well thought out designs to meet customer needs.
- Tasmanian Heat Pump Centre is a specialist heat pump air conditioning installation company, only employing qualified experienced installers and servicers of heating and cooling solutions. The company prides themselves on being able to provide customers with fast, quality service at a great price.
The graph below indicates the warranty guarantee on installation workmanship offered by each of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Launceston. All of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies, including our top company Tones Electrical offer a standard 5 year standard warranty on their installation workmanship.
You can find our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in other cities by clicking on the search filters on our home page.