Mueller Services is the best value air conditioning installation company in Adelaide
Based upon our assessment of several top companies in the area, we believe that Mueller Services is the leading air conditioning installation Adelaide company.
It is clear form our investigation that the top 5 companies all offer outstanding value in certain key components of air conditioning installation. Yet, currently Mueller Services offers the best overall value to customers in the market in a range of ways.
For example, we were particularly impressed with their:
- ability to quickly provide a clear and competitively priced quote;
- knowledgeable staff who are helpful from the initial point of contact;
- capacity to install a broad range of leading air conditioning brands;
- extensive experience working in the industry and outstanding technical expertise; and
- their offer of a 10-year installation warranty, which is significantly longer than the market average.
Yet, currently Mueller Services offers the best overall value to customers in the market in a range of ways.
Mueller Services provided a clear and competitively priced quotation, making them a great choice for air conditioning installation in Adelaide.
Notable features from Mueller Services include:
- an itemised quote that is easy to comprehend. Mueller Services’ quote is clearly presented and includes a break-down of the price so you know exactly how your money is being spent.
- their competitive prices. Mueller Services was not the absolute cheapest of our top 5 recommended air conditioning installation companies, yet their price is generally low compared to other air conditioning installation companies in Adelaide.
- their willingness to provide information about potential cash back options;
- financing options, which are currently interest free for 24 months and readily available and easy to access through Mueller Services website.
The graph below illustrates the relative cost effectiveness of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Adelaide
All of our top 5 air conditioning companies in Adelaide offer prices that are generally low or within the normal price range as compared to other Adelaide based companies. For example:
- Morphett Air Conditioning offers a formal quote that is very clear and easy to understand. Their quote includes the terms of payment and specific details about the warranty given. The quote also sets out potential extra costs, thereby reducing the risk of being shocked by “hidden” costs down the track.
- Rite Price Heating and Cooling is generally the cheapest of our top 5 air conditioning installation Adelaide companies. They provided a concise quote that clearly explains promotions and cash back options.
- Our Glenelg Air review team found that this company offers an old-fashioned handwritten quote, which did add a personal touch. However, the quote was slightly difficult to comprehend. Glenelg Air require a $500 deposit that customers must pay within 14 days of installation.
- Our ScottsAir review found that this company is relatively expensive compared to our other top 5 companies, though they offer financing options through Latitude Financial, a trusted and long running third party financing company.
Following numerous test calls, we found that each of the top 5 air conditioning installation Adelaide companies prioritise customer service. That being said, Mueller Services’ customer service experience was outstanding. Mueller Services are an honest company, frequently providing succinct and accurate responses to any questions that were asked.
- Rite Price
- Glenelg Air
Our Mueller Services review team found that this company exhibited their customer service skills in a number of ways:
- They have knowledgeable staff who are helpful from the initial point of contact. We found Mueller Services’ receptionists to be efficient and quick in their response time, making it a swift overall process.
- We found Mueller Services to be helpful in arranging a quotation that suits their customers’ needs. In addition, the sales team at Mueller Services are able to provide a personalised quote based off a floor plan.
- Mueller Services are accommodating and are willing to price match.
- While they do not generally take standard installation requests on weekends, they are flexible in this respect and are willing to do emergency service calls on weekends.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
Overall, all of the top 5 Adelaide-based air conditioning installation companies provided high quality customer service. In particular:
- Our Morphett Air Conditioning review found that this company is a family business currently run by siblings who offer customers friendly service. We found them to be extremely knowledgeable and confident in responding to questions.
- When communicating with ScottsAir, your initial point of contact is with a technician. The technicians working at ScottsAir have an in depth understanding of air conditioning installation and can respond to questions thoughtfully.
- Our Rite Price Heating and Cooling review team found that this company offers quality customer service and their staff are polite and succinct. The team is knowledgeable about air conditioning installation in Adelaide. When you call Rite Price Heating and Cooling they take the time to thoroughly answer your questions and explain products in a clear and precise manner.
- We recommended calling Glenelg Air instead of emailing in order to get a quote sent to you as quickly as possible. The experience over the phone with their sales staff was very good.
Mueller Services, our top choice for air conditioning installation in Adelaide, are able to install a broad range of leading air conditioning brands and take the time to explain the benefits of various products. That being said, Mueller Services prefer to install and recommend Mitsubishi Electric. Mueller Services offer evaporative cooling and ducted heating air conditioning solutions.
The top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Adelaide offer a wide range of premium brands.
- Adelaide-based air conditioning installation companies, Morphett Air Conditioning and ScottsAir, both recommend using either Daikin or Panasonic. This recommendation is based on their experience with these brands, which they found to be extremely reliable.
- Glenelg Air, Rite Price Heating and Cooling and ScottsAir all offer evaporative cooling and Ducted Heating.
- One limitation our ScottsAir review team found in terms of product range is that they do not offer LG, Mitsubishi or Fujitsu. Yet, if you are willing to install one of their preferred brands they are helpful and respond quickly.
- Our Morphett Air Conditioning review found that this company purports to be the reverse cycle specialists in air conditioning installation Adelaide
Technical expertise and experience
All of our top 5 Adelaide-based air conditioning installation companies have extensive experience working in the industry and outstanding technical expertise. In particular, our Mueller Services review found that the team were very professional. Most note-worthy features include:
- Mueller Services offer a 10-year installation warranty, which is well above the market average and is significantly longer than the majority of the other top picks for air conditioning installation in Adelaide.
- Mueller Services has 18 years of experience, having established in 1999.
The other top 5 recommended air conditioning installation Adelaide companies have shown a long-standing commitment to high quality technical expertise. Below we have listed some specific highlights:
- Morphett Air Conditioning has valuable experience in the industry, established in 1971 they have been operating for 46 years.
- Out of our top 5 recommendations ScottsAir is the longest running air conditioning installation company in Adelaide with 51 years of experience, having established in 1966.
- Rite Price Heating and Cooling also offer a 10-year installation warranty, this a significant feature making them a great option when choosing an air conditioning installation company in Adelaide.
- Established in 2002, Glenelg Air offers 15 years of Adelaide based air conditioning installation experience, and a 5-year workmanship warranty.
The graph below indicates the installation guarantee offered by our top 5 Adelaide-based air conditioning installation companies.
Check out our top 5 air con installation companies in the other major cities across Australia using the filters on our home page.