Morphett Air Conditioning is the best value air conditioning installation company in Adelaide
Based upon our assessment of several top companies in the area, we believe that Morphett Air Conditioning is the leading air conditioning installation Adelaide company.
It is clear form our investigation that the top 5 companies all offer outstanding value in certain key components of air conditioning installation. Yet, currently Morphett Air Conditioning offers the best overall value to customers in the market in a range of ways.
For example, we were particularly impressed with their:
- ability to quickly provide a clear and competitively priced quote;
- knowledgeable staff who are helpful from the initial point of contact;
- capacity to install a broad range of leading air conditioning brands;
- extensive experience working in the industry and outstanding technical expertise; and
- their offer of a 10-year installation warranty, which is significantly longer than the market average.
Yet, currently Morphett Air Conditioning offers the best overall value to customers in the market in a range of ways.
Morphett Air Conditioning provided a clear and competitively priced quotation, making them a great choice for air conditioning installation in Adelaide.
Notable features from Morphett Air Conditioning include:
- Morphett Air Conditioning offers a formal quote that is very clear and easy to understand. Their quote includes the terms of payment and specific details about the warranty given. The quote also sets out potential extra costs, thereby reducing the risk of being shocked by “hidden” costs down the track
- their competitive prices. Morphett Air Conditioning was not the absolute cheapest of our top 5 recommended air conditioning installation companies, yet their price is generally low compared to other air conditioning installation companies in Adelaide.
- their willingness to provide information about potential cash back options;
The graph below illustrates the relative cost effectiveness of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Adelaide
All of our top 5 air conditioning companies in Adelaide offer prices that are generally low or within the normal price range as compared to other Adelaide based companies. For example:
- Climat offers affordable pricing on their brands and service. Their prices are generally on par or lower than standard market prices.
- Rite Price Heating and Cooling is generally the cheapest of our top 5 air conditioning installation Adelaide companies. They provided a concise quote that clearly explains promotions and cash back options.
- Our Glenelg Air review team found that this company offers an old-fashioned handwritten quote, which did add a personal touch. However, the quote was slightly difficult to comprehend. Glenelg Air require a $500 deposit that customers must pay within 14 days of installation.
- Our ScottsAir review found that this company is relatively expensive compared to our other top 5 companies, though they offer financing options through Latitude Financial, a trusted and long running third party financing company.
Following numerous test calls, we found that each of the top 5 air conditioning installation Adelaide companies prioritise customer service. That being said, Morphett Air Conditioning’s customer service experience was outstanding. Morphett Air Conditioning are an honest company, frequently providing succinct and accurate responses to any questions that were asked.
- Rite Price
- Glenelg Air
Our Morphett Air Conditioning review team found that this company exhibited their customer service skills in a number of ways:
- They have knowledgeable staff who are helpful from the initial point of contact. They try their best to be helpful and responsive. This is a family run business, and each person in the family are knowledgeable about the air conditioning systems they install.
- We found Morphett Air Conditioning to be helpful in arranging a quotation that suits their customers’ needs. The sales staff at Morphett Air are warm and polite.
- They do not generally take standard installation requests on weekends. They may be able to be flexible in this respect in emergency situations.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
Overall, all of the top 5 Adelaide-based air conditioning installation companies provided high quality customer service. In particular:
- Our Climat review discovered that Climat has an established formal financing option for their customers, with a third party lending company, Positive Lending Solutions.
- When communicating with ScottsAir, your initial point of contact is with a technician. The technicians working at ScottsAir have an in depth understanding of air conditioning installation and can respond to questions thoughtfully.
- Our Rite Price Heating and Cooling review team found that this company offers quality customer service and their staff are polite and succinct. The team is knowledgeable about air conditioning installation in Adelaide. When you call Rite Price Heating and Cooling they take the time to thoroughly answer your questions and explain products in a clear and precise manner.
- We recommended calling Glenelg Air instead of emailing in order to get a quote sent to you as quickly as possible. The experience over the phone with their sales staff was very good.
Morphett Air Conditioning, our top choice for air conditioning installation in Adelaide, are able to install a broad range of leading air conditioning brands and take the time to explain the benefits of various products. That being said, Morphett Air Conditioning prefer to install and recommend Daikin. This recommendation is based on their experience with this brand, which they found to be extremely reliable.
The top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Adelaide offer a wide range of premium brands.
- Climat’s technical expertise is evident in the knowledgeable staff, who are able to answer customer questions confidently and with detail.
- Glenelg Air, Rite Price Heating and Cooling and ScottsAir all offer evaporative cooling and Ducted Heating.
- One limitation our ScottsAir review team found in terms of product range is that they do not offer LG, Mitsubishi or Fujitsu. Yet, if you are willing to install one of their preferred brands they are helpful and respond quickly.
- Our Morphett Air Conditioning review found that this company purports to be the reverse cycle specialists in air conditioning installation Adelaide
Technical expertise and experience
All of our top 5 Adelaide-based air conditioning installation companies have extensive experience working in the industry and outstanding technical expertise. In particular, our Morphett Air Conditioning review found that the team were very professional. Most note-worthy features include:
- Morphett Air Conditioning offer a 5-year installation warranty, which is the market average.
- Morphett Air Conditioning has valuable experience in the industry, established in 1971 they have been operating for 46 years
The other top 5 recommended air conditioning installation Adelaide companies have shown a long-standing commitment to high quality technical expertise. Below we have listed some specific highlights:
- Climat technicians are fully certified and insured and pride themselves on creating great service and quality workmanship in air conditioning solutions for homes and businesses.
- Out of our top 5 recommendations ScottsAir is the longest running air conditioning installation company in Adelaide with 51 years of experience, having established in 1966.
- Rite Price Heating and Cooling also offer a 10-year installation warranty, this a significant feature making them a great option when choosing an air conditioning installation company in Adelaide.
- Established in 2002, Glenelg Air offers 15 years of Adelaide based air conditioning installation experience, and a 5-year workmanship warranty.
The graph below indicates the installation guarantee offered by our top 5 Adelaide-based air conditioning installation companies.
Check out our top 5 air con installation companies in the other major cities across Australia using the filters on our home page.