NQ Cooling is the best value air conditioning installation company in Townsville
After extensive research and comparisons our team has concluded that NQ Cooling is the best value company in Townsville.
Features that we were particularly impressed with were their:
- quote, which was clear and detailed
- timely and helpful emails
- patient and thoughtful customer service team
- extensive range of premium brands, and
- professional and high level technical expertise.
Overall, we found that NQ Cooling stood out for providing the highest quality customer service in Townsville.
Our NQ Cooling review team found that this company offers a competitive price at approximately at or slightly below market average for air conditioning installation in Townsville. Once they receive a request for a quote, they consider all aspects of the job and provide customers with their best price from the outset.
NQ Cooling’s quotation system was well presented in comparison to many other air conditioning installation companies in Townsville. In particular:
- NQ Cooling provide you with a clear and concise email quote, which contains all of the relevant information pertaining to air conditioning installation making it easy to understand what is included in the payment.
- They generally respond to a request for a quote within 24 hours, which demonstrates excellent responsiveness compared with other air conditioning installation companies in Townsville.
It is important to note that each of our top 5 air conditioning installation Townsville companies offer competitive prices and excellent value to their customers.
Price related highlights from our top 5 recommendations include:
- Our DMC Air Conditioning review team found this company provides a clear email quote that sets out which cash back options and vouchers are currently available at the time as well as any bonus options that the company or the manufacturers are offering. This Townsville-based air conditioning installation company takes customers’ floor plans and specifications of customers’ house into consideration. More specifically, their quote includes 3 – 4 different options for each bedroom with different price ranges. It is important to note that they are slower than the other top 5 companies; it can take a few days to receive their quote once requested. They are currently one of the most affordable options for air conditioning installation in Townsville.
- Chill Out Air Conditioning & Refrigerations provide an easy to comprehend email quote. If a customer is able to provide a floor plan, they physically demonstrate precisely where on the floor plan the external and internal units could be placed. This is useful and allows customers to visualise where the air conditioning system will be placed in their home. Of the top 5 recommendations for air conditioning installation in Townsville, our Chillout review team found that this company is slightly more expensive, though their prices are still very competitive as compared with the air conditioning installation Townsville market.
- Our Rolly’s Electrical review team found that this company offers competitive pricing. It can be difficult to obtain an online quote from Rolly’s Electrical and therefore we suggest calling them to obtain a general estimate of expected price over the phone.
- Our RowanAir review team found that this company were the fastest to respond from all the surveyed air conditioning installation Townsville companies. They also offer very competitive pricing. The Compare Air Conditioning team ranked them the second most cost effective air conditioning installation service in our top 5 for Townsville. However, we found that their quotes via email were unnecessarily confusing. Our team was supplied important information across multiple email chains.
After extensive research and numerous test calls, we have concluded that each of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Townsville offer a high level of customer service. Overall, we found that NQ Cooling stood out for providing the highest quality customer service in Townsville.
- NQ Cooling
NQ Cooling show their commitment to customer service skills in a number of ways:
- NQ Cooling impressed the Compare Air Conditioning team with their willingness to assist, and ability to be flexible to the needs of customers.
- NQ Cooling are available for work on weekends, making them the only company in our top 5 offering weekend availability for installation.
- We found NQ Cooling to be both patient and thoughtful in responding to questions. They also have consistently outstanding online customer reviews, which demonstrates their consistent commitment to providing customers with a high level of service.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
Ultimately, each of our top 5 recommendations for air conditioning installation in Townsville have demonstrated quality customer service skills. For example,
- We found the sales team at DMC Air Conditioning to be knowledgeable and friendly making it easier for customers to ask questions and feel comfortable with the air conditioning solution they select. Furthermore, DMC Air Conditioning is willing to travel to rural locations in order to install air conditioning.
- Chill Out Air Conditioning & Refrigerations provide polite and helpful customer service. They are concise with their responses to customer questions, which can assist customers having their queries resolved in a timely manner. However, in the Compare Air Conditioning team’s experience, the staff at Chill Out Air Conditioning & Refrigerations can make interactions sometimes feel a little rushed and brisk.
- When contacting Rolly’s Electrical your first point of contact is generally with a confident and knowledgeable technician. Rolly’s Electrical are able to answer questions comfortably and provide relevant and helpful recommendations, including advice about which systems work best in Townsville’s climate. Unfortunately, they take a relatively long time to get back to customers with a quote.
- RowanAir’s customer service team are friendly and keen to assist. The team at Compare Air Conditioning found staff to be generally knowledgeable and able to answer questions as needed. Rowan Air were the fastest company in our top 5 to respond via email.
Our number 1 choice for air conditioning installation in Townsville – NQ Cooling – are able to install an extensive range of premium brands including Panasonic, Hitachi, Daikin, Toshiba and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. However, NQ Cooling recommend using Panasonic or Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, for those looking for a premium air conditioning product.
Overall, all our top 5 recommended air conditioning installation Townsville companies offer a wide range of premium branded products.
- DMC Air Conditioning installs and are service agents for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Gree and LG. DMC Air Conditioning can also install Hitachi.
- Both NQ Cooling and DMC Air Conditioning advise their customers against Fujitsu products based on their short-term life span and expensive after installation costs.
- Chill Out Air Conditioning & Refrigerations recommend Panasonic air conditioning products and solutions.They can also install other leading brands including Mitsubishi Electric and Fujitsu.
- Rolly’s Electrical can install many brands including Fujitsu and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. Yet, they prefer to install Daikin products.
- 4 of our top 5 recommendations – DMC Air Conditioning, NQ Cooling, Rolly’s Electrical, Chill Out Air Conditioning & Refrigerations – can install evaporative cooling systems. However, they do no recommend this option, as it is not suited to humid climate conditions.
Technical expertise and experience
The Compare Air Conditioning team were particularly impressed with NQ Cooling’s professionalism and high level technical expertise. Established in 2015, this air conditioning installation Townsville company maintains high online ratings. NQ Cooling offers a 2-year warranty on Labor, which is approximately the median for air conditioning installation in Townsville.
Overall, each of our top 5 recommendations for air conditioning installation in Townsville have many years of experience and high quality technical expertise. More specifically:
- Established in 1987 DMC Air Conditioning, have operated the longest from our top 5 Townsville-based air conditioning installation companies. DMC Air Conditioning offers a 12-month installation warranty or 24-months if you purchase the unit directly from DMC instead of externally.
- Chill Out Air Conditioning & Refrigerations established in 1997, they do not offer a fixed warranty period, rather they guarantee their workmanship. This means that any installation fault will be repaired by them, no matter much time has passed since installation. However, installation faults are likely to become apparent soon after installation.
- Established in 2010, Rolly’s Electrical offers a 1 year installation warranty. This is on the lower end of warranty lengths in the Townsville market. Rolly’s Electrical is well reviewed online, with a 4.5 out of 5 from 9 reviews on True Local.
- RowanAir was established in 2011, and have impressively high online ratings. They maintain a 5 out of 5 on Facebook. From 8 reviews.
View the top 5 air con installation companies in other Australian cities by using the search filters on the home page.