Coolrite Air Conditioning is the best value air conditioning installation company in Newcastle
It is evident from our investigation that the top 5 companies we have selected offer great overall value to their customers. However, Coolrite Air Conditioning stood out compared to the other top 5 air conditioning installation Newcastle companies. This was based on the following considerations:
- Coolrite Air Conditioning is generally one of the cheapest air conditioning installation company in Newcastle of our top 5 companies
- Coolrite Air Conditioning provides honest and reliable customer service
- Their responsiveness by phone and email
- Their impressive technical skill and expertise as Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric specialists.
However, Coolrite Air Conditioning stood out compared to the other top 5 air conditioning installation Newcastle companies.
Installers are adapting to interacting with customers safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, keeping them and staff protected from exposure. Many have implemented strategies based on government directives, with Newcastle installation companies operating as follows:
- Coolrite Air Conditioning has had their tradesmen complete a Covid-19 safe practice course, with each technician carrying portable soap and water, hospital grade disinfectant wipes and sanitiser. If the client prefers they can wear masks and gloves.
- NewAge Air Conditioning has given each of their tradespeople access to gloves, masks and sanitising equipment. Upon visiting a site tradespeople will wipe down surfaces before and after use.
- Valley Air Conditioning’s technicians are social distancing, using PPE and sanitising any areas they touch. A text is also sent 24 hours before the installation appointment to check if the customer is experiencing any viral symptoms. In this case the technician will reschedule an appointment when it is safe for all parties.
- Fernair have briefed their tradespeople in social distancing and have encouraged them to sanitise any areas they make contact with.
- Tozer Air Conditioning and Electrical have instructed their technicians to follow government guidelines including social distancing. Each person in the company has their temperature checked daily and have been given access to gloves, masks and sanitising equipment
Out of our top 5 recommendations, our Coolrite Air Conditioning review team found this company to be one of the cheaper air conditioning installation options in Newcastle. We found that Coolrite Air Conditioning were excellent at responding quickly to emails in comparison to other companies.
Coolrite Air Conditioning also stood out based on the following features:
- Our Coolrite Air Conditioning review team found their quote to be neatly itemised and includes discounts that they are currently offering.
- They are open to providing volume discounts, offering customers up to $100 off the price of per unit, when a number of systems are purchased and installed at once
- We found that they take the time to explain why certain air conditioning systems are difficult/or not possible to install and conversely, are willing to recommend the best and most practical air conditioning solution to suit the customer’s needs.
The Compare Air Conditioning team knows that customers value competitive prices when looking to install air conditioning. That is why the top 5 companies that we have selected all offer prices within or lower than the market average.
Other features which are worthy of consideration include the following points:
- When considering financing options both Coolrite Air Conditioning and NewAge Air Conditioning offer finance through GE Money. Our Valley Air Conditioning review team found that they also offers financing.
- Newcastle-based air conditioning installation company Fernair provide an email quote that is concise and includes important points such as model numbers of the units recommended and the basic inclusions that are included in their price.
- Our NewAge Air Conditioning review found this company provides an outstanding quote that is extremely comprehensive. Their quotation sets out which cash back options are currently available as well as any current promotions that the company is offering. However, out of our top 5 recommended air conditioning installation companies in Newcastle NewAge Air Conditioning was slightly more expensive.
- Valley Air Conditioning provide a clear quote that is easily understandable. They are happy to quote for any system that the client desires, however they helpfully are willing to recommend the system they believe would work best in the client’s home. For example, if the client asks for back-to-back split system air conditioning solution, they are also happy to explain the benefits of a multi head system.
- Our Tozer Air Conditioning review found that the company may offer price matching and volume discounts at the discretion of the installer who conducts an onsite assessment at the customer’s residence.
Coolrite Air Conditioning, our number one choice for air conditioning installation in Newcastle, provides honest and reliable customer service.
- Tozer A.C.
- Their sales people are knowledgeable and friendly and eager to please in any way possible
- Their sales team are happy to provide customers with their direct contact number for any follow up queries.
- We found their response times to online email enquiries for quotes to be generally in the medium range, with customers generally receiving a response within a 2-day time frame
- We found this Newcastle-based air conditioning installation company to be friendly over the phone and patient over the phone.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
We found that our top 5 recommended air conditioning installation Newcastle companies all place an emphasis on great customer service.
- Our team was impressed with the polite customer service that Fernair provides. Our Fernair review team found that when communicating with Fernair you speak to a technician who is knowledgeable, helpful and can provide an in depth explanation of the services they provide.
- We found NewAge Air Conditioning to be accommodating and aware of customers’ needs. We found their staff to be knowledgeable about products and solutions. In particular, they are able to provide a quote quickly to suit customers’ preference. NewAge Air Conditioning provides a direct phone number so the person who gives you an initial quote can answer any follow up questions. They do weekend work by appointment after hours and on weekends, which is useful for those who work full time.
- Our Valley Air Conditioning review team found that this company is slower than the other top 5 companies at responding to initial requests. That being said, once in contact with this air conditioning installation company in Newcastle they are helpful and want to ensure customers have a good customer experience. In particular, you are generally speaking to the same person who provided you with the initial quote and they are able to answer questions and expand on relevant information. Valley Air Conditioning also offers a free on-site inspection and are aware of current regulations that might impact the job.
- In customer service by phone, Tozer Air Conditioning received a score of 7 out of 10 for their customer service delivery by phone and a score of 6 out of 10 for their responses to customer inquiries by email.
Coolrite Air Conditioning air – our number one air conditioning installation Newcastle company – are Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric specialists in installing these premium air conditioning brand. They have a long history using these products and a low number of reported issues post installation. They also install Temperzone, Fujitsu and Hitachi
We found that the top 5 recommended air conditioning installation Newcastle companies offer an extensive range of products.
- None of our top 5 companies install ducted heating, hydronic boiler, steam boiler or evaporative systems.
- Fernair strongly recommends and only installs Actron Air units. They are very confident in the Actron Air brand and are willing to provide a competitor installation company’s contact details if you are looking for a different system.
- NewAge Air Conditioning recommend installing either Mitsubishi Electric or ActronAir. They can also install other brands including Daikin, Fujitsu, LG, Braemar, Panasonic, Carrier and Toshiba.
- Valley Air Conditioning recommend Fujitsu, Hitachi, Daikin, ActronAir or Samsung as their preferred brands. They can also install Mitsubishi Electric upon request.
- Our Tozer Air Conditioning review found that the company supply and install leading brands such as Daikin, LG, Mitsubishi and Fujitsu,
Technical expertise and experience
Established in 1978 Coolrite Air Conditioning, our top choice for air conditioning installation in Newcastle offer quality technical experience.
- Coolrite Air Conditioning is the longest running of our top 5 Newcastle-based air conditioning installation companies. Established in 1978, they are backed by 40 years of industry experience and expertise in the air conditioning installation industry.
- Coolrite Air Conditioning offers a 1-year warranty on labour
Overall, each of our top 5 air conditioning installation Newcastle companies are highly accomplished businesses that can offer years of technical expertise, we note that:
- Fernair established in 1994. They do not have a formal warranty period, however they do assure customers that it will repair installation defects without charge.
- Established in 1999, NewAge Air Conditioning offers a 5-year installation warranty.
- Valley Air Conditioning established in 2009, offer a 2-year installation warranty. The 2-year installation warranty is extendable to 5 years conditional on annual maintenance through them. Valley Air Conditioning also offers an optional 5-year installation warranty upon installation.
- Tozer Air Conditioning offers the standard 5 years warranty on installation
View the best air conditioning installation companies in other major cities that we have reviewed from all around Australia by using the drop down filters on our home page.