Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd is the best value air conditioning installation company in Brisbane
In searching for the leading air conditioning installation company in Brisbane our team used our methodology to compare the various key elements for great quality air conditioning installation.
We found that each of the top 5 Brisbane-based air conditioning installation companies are exemplary in specific categories. After careful analysis, Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd is currently the leading air conditioning installation Brisbane company.
This was based on their:
- detailed itemised quote;
- competitive prices and willingness to price match and offer deals to reduce the cost for their customers;
- consistently positive customer satisfaction reviews and commitment to excellent customer service;
- ability to install most of the leading air conditioning brands;
- high level of technical expertise, with knowledgeable technicians who ask relevant and probing questions to find the best product to suit each customer; and
- 13 years of relevant industry experience.
After careful analysis, Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd is currently the leading air conditioning installation Brisbane company.
Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd offer very competitive prices on air conditioning installation in Brisbane that are generally lower than the market average.
Their quotation system is exemplary compared to other Brisbane-based air conditioning companies. They made particular effort to itemize and break down the fees they charge, so customers can easily understand what they are paying for.
The graph below illustrates the relative cost effectiveness of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Brisbane
Our Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd review team found this company to be particularly honest and genuine about their costs compared to other air conditioning installation Brisbane companies.
Other highlights which related to price include:
- Quotes that are clearly itemised, including cost of installation, GST, and switchboard work. The company also includes in its quotation potential extra costs. Their quotation includes a link to a visual representation of the model, which is particularly helpful.
- They frequently advertise deals on their website, and actively try to assist customers to gain information on cash back options from manufacturers and the government. They also occasionally run 24 minute sales, which customers able to gain further discounts during that time period. This helps customers reduce their overall cost and maximise value.
- They are willing to offer price matching and discounts if more than 2 units are purchased.
- There is an initial site inspection costs $145 (a callout fee), however this cost is deducted from the final price if you proceed with Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd.
Each of our top 5 Brisbane-based air conditioning installation companies offered very competitive prices. For example:
- The initial quotations provided by both Sheer Climate Air Conditioning and Hewitt Trade Services were highly comprehensive and included a complete breakdown of costs, financing options and warranties.
- Sheer Climate Air Conditioning, Hewitt Trade Services, 5th Star and Brisbane Air were all clear about cash back options and current promotional deals being offered.
- Our Brisbane Air review team found that this company provides valuable recommendations to their customers based on what will best suit their request and budget.
- Our 5th Star review team found that this company to provide an email-based quote that is competitive when compared to other highly ranked air conditioning installation companies in Brisbane. They usefully offer promotional deals available to customers in order to allow customers to access the best deals on the market.
When it comes to good customer service all of our top 5 Brisbane-based air conditioning installation companies excelled. Yet, Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd particularly attentive to its customers.
- Sheer Climate
- 5th Star
- Brisbane Air
Our Aussie Airconditioning review team found that this company tends to establish good rapport with their customers in the following ways:
- Initial phone calls are often with an extremely knowledgeable person who can answer many of your questions, who helpfully asks probing questions which help the customer formulate their view about the best product to suit their needs.
- This Brisbane-based air conditioning installation company is comfortable offering their recommendations about air conditioning solutions and brands and are happy to advise you of the reasoning behind the different price points.
- From the first point of contact, whether by phone or online, the staff members at Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd are friendly, accommodating, and professional.
- Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd were one of the quickest companies to respond to a request for a quote, providing a personalised quote within 2 hours of a request.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
Ultimately, each of our top 5 air conditioning installation Brisbane companies were committed to prioritising customer service. This is evident from the following features:
- If you are looking for friendly and approachable staff, then Sheer Climate Air Conditioning is a good choice. Our Sheer Climate Air Conditioning review team found that this company provide a personable touch while maintaining efficient service.
- Our Hewitt Trade Services review team found their staff to be knowledgeable, and able to offer reliable recommendations. Their staff showed great initiative and asked probing and relevant questions and expressed relevant concerns at relevant points.
- When you call 5th Star Air Conditioning, your initial consultation is with a technician. This means they offer expert advice and are confident in answering any technical questions you may have.
- Brisbane Air’s technicians are knowledgeable and make an effort to clearly explain the process of air conditioning installation, without using confusing jargon.
Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd installs many of the leading air conditioning brands including: Panasonic, Daikin, Advantage Air, Fujitsu, LG, Mitsubishi Electric, and Samsung. However, they recommend installing a Panasonic system. According to Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd the benefits of Panasonic are:
- the excellent after-sale service. Should your system need an after-sale service, Panasonic are able to send over a technician very quickly to do the repair.
- promotions offers all year round, in particular an exclusive government cash back option.
Ultimately, each of the top 5 recommended companies installing air conditioning in Brisbane, have a diverse range of products on offer. For example,
- Hewitt Trade Services recommend installing either Daikin or Fujitsu.
- Our Sheer Climate review team found that this company recommend Fujitsu when installing air conditioning in Brisbane.
- Our 5th Star Air Conditioning review team that this company predominately install Mitsubishi Electric and Panasonic air conditioning systems. Yet, 5th Star Air Conditioning Pty Ltd are also confident in installing many other leading brands including Advantage Air, Fujitsu, Samsung, LG, Midea and Teco.
- Brisbane Air primarily recommends Mitsubishi Electric when choosing a trustworthy air conditioning product.
Technical expertise and experience
Brisbane-based air conditioning installation company Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd have operated for 13 years. Their technical expertise is evident in the knowledgeable technicians who ask relevant and probing questions to find the best product to suit each customer’s needs.
- Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd can offer an additional extended manufacturer’s warranty
- Customers with Aussie Airconditioning consistently rate their experience and service satisfaction highly. This was evident across multiple platforms including Google, True Local and AroundYou.
- Having operated since 2004, Aussie Airconditioning are a well-established business, having formed expertise in the market from over a decade of work.
- Aussie Airconditioning also offer an extended 5 year warranty if servicing is provided by them annually, this is on top of their 12 month installation guarantee.
The technical expertise and experience of our top 5 ranked Brisbane-based air conditioning installation companies was also impressive:
- Sheer Climate Air Conditioning was established by a skilled and driven technician who decided to start his own business in 2015.
- 4 out of our top 5 ranked air conditioning installation Brisbane companies offer 5 year installation warranty (all except 5th Star Air Conditioning). We note that Aussie Airconditioning Pty Ltd has a guaranteed 1 year warranty, which is extended to 5 years if servicing is performed by the company annually.
- Both Hewitt Trade Services and 5th Star Air Conditioning have 15 years of experience in the industry.
- Brisbane Air is the longest running air conditioning installation company in Brisbane out of our top 5 recommendations. Established in 1982 they have 35 years of experience.
The graph below indicates the installation guarantee offered by our top 5 Brisbane-based air conditioning installation companies.
View our home page to inspect our ‘top 5’ air con installation companies in other cities across Australia.