Celsius Heating & Cooling is the best value air conditioning installation company in Ballarat
After a thorough investigation of Celsius Heating & Cooling company in relation to of all the review categories, the company was found to be the current top air conditioning installation company in the Ballarat area. Whilst there were a number of companies in the Ballarat area that performed strongly across a number of review categories, the number one ranking was given to Celsius Heating & Cooling. The company was found to be the top choice for Ballarat customers based on its:
- Great value pricing
- High levels of customer service standards;
- A wide range of heating and cooling solutions as well as a full range of air conditioning services from design, installation to repair and maintenance;
- Fast response speeds to customer inquiries by email;
- Comprehensive quoting, detailing cost breakdown of costs and brands and models of air conditioning products as well as additional information regarding the company’s service terms and conditions; and
- Consistent positive customer testimonials with a high average of top star ratings.
Our review found Celsius Heating & Cooling performed outstanding in a number of review categories and was rated as being the top air conditioning installation company in Ballarat.
The Compare Air Conditioning review team found Celsius Heating & Cooling offers a highly competitive price range on their air conditioning products and installation service. Their price range was found to be comparable or lower than the other top 5 Ballarat air conditioning installation companies.
Even with already affordable and competitive pricing, Celsius Heating & Cooling offers additional flexibility on its pricing with further discounts and offers. The company was found to be open to further discounts such as price matching of competitors’ quotes and through special offers and promotions.
The graph below reflects the cost effectiveness ratings given to each of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Ballarat area. Celsius Heating & Cooling received the top cost effectiveness rating, which is shared by two of the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies, which possess similar affordable price ranges.
Celsius Heating & Cooling’s price range was found to be one of the most competitive price ranges and rated with a top score of 5 out of 5 for their cost effectiveness. Two other top 5 air conditioning companies received the same top rating as Celsius Heating & Cooling for their affordable and competitive pricing. The remaining other top 5 companies received lower ratings on their cost effectiveness as the Compare Air Conditioning review team found their pricing to be, on average higher.
Additional findings regarding the cost effectiveness of the other top 5 companies is highlighted below:
- G.J. Bradding Heating & Cooling Systems and National Heating & Cooling were both found to offer competitive price ranges which were similar to thetop air conditioning installation company, Celsius Heating & Cooling
- Our review team found during its Waldron Heating, Cooling & Hot Water review that the company not only has a solid competitive pricing range, but they also offer great special deal and promotions on their website. The sales team are helpful and are willing to assist customers to access promotions or cash backs offered by air conditioning manufacturers at the time of quotation.
- The Angus Eeles review team found this company only supply and install a leading and well known brand of split systems, Daikin, which is known for its quality and performance. Daikin air conditioning products generally carry a higher price range than other brands, which may be reflected in the company’s cost effectiveness rating.
- G.J. Bradding Heating & Cooling Systems and Waldron Heating, Cooling & Hot Water offer financing options, including interest-free finance periods, which are subject to finance approval and the stated conditions. This is highly beneficial for some customers as it can ease the financial pressure that comes with making a major purchase, such as an air conditioning system.
The quotation system of Ballarat-based air conditioning companies was also researched by the Compare Air Conditioning reviewteam. Celsius Heating & Cooling’s quotation process was found to be solid and well structured when compared with other air conditioning installation companies in the Ballarat area. Great features of the Celsius Heating & Cooling quotation system include:
- A comprehensive written quoting system. Quotes provided by the Celsius Heating & Cooling team were found to includethe recommended air conditioning models and brands and their associated costs and additional information such as payment options and terms, standard installation information, warranty length and projected work start date; and
- Extremely fast response rates to email customer inquiries and requests for a quote. The company again received the top rating in this category, responding to inquires or requests for a quote, usually within 6 hours. The quotes received from Celsius Heating & Cooling are subject to an on-site inspection, which is a standardindustry practice and common amongst most air conditioning installation companies.
The Compare Air Conditioning review teams did find variations amongst air conditioning companies in Ballarat in their quotation process, with some of the differences highlighted below:
- The National Heating & Cooling offered a number of different ways to request a quote from their company, with customers being able to ask for a quote either over the phone, by email or by using one of their online forms. This is similar for other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Ballarat area, including G.J. Bradding Heating & Cooling Systems, Waldron Heating, Cooling & Hot Water and Angus Eeles.
- Variations in the written quotes received from companies was also found by the Compare Air Conditioning review team, with some quotes having a simple and easy format, with the basic cost breakdown of air conditioners and installation costs, as like with quotes received from Waldron Heating, Cooling & Hot Water. Companies such as Angus Eeles used a more formal style of quote page and included additional details such as payment information and other terms and conditions.
All of the top 5 air conditioning companies in Ballarat excelled in their customer service standards by phone and by email. The Celsius Heating & Cooling review team contacted the company by email and phone on repeated occasions and found that Celsius Heating & Cooling’s customer service ratings to be of a very high standard. Their customer service rating was only slightly lower than the other top 5 companies in the phone category and similar to most of the other top 5 companies in their email customer service scores.
The graph below shows the Compare Air Conditioning review team’s ratings of customer service, by email and over the phone, for the top 5 Ballarat-based air conditioning installation companies.
- National H&C
- Angus Eeles
- GJ Bradding
Celsius Heating & Cooling’s great customer service standards were demonstrated in a number of ways:
- Celsius Heating & Coolingoffer customers a full range of heating and cooling solutions and aim to ensure that customers find the best air conditioning solution for their needs.
- Our Celsius Heating & Cooling review team found this company to be professional at all times and provide genuine and informative responses to customers’ questions and inquiries. Email responses to customers’ inquiries were amore direct style of customer service and with helpful and easy to understand answers.
- The Celsius Heating & Coolingteam prides themselves on being able to offer expert advice to their customers, with excellent products and quality installation.
- Customer testimonials for Celsius Heating & Cooling were found over a number of online platforms, detailing very positive experiences and with a high overall online satisfaction rating of 4.8/5.
As part of the review process, email responses times for each individual company were recorded and compared. The graph below demonstrates the recorded response times of Celsius Heating & Cooling and the other top 5 Ballarat companies to customers’ inquiries via email and time taken to send a quote. Response time speeds were given a rating of between 1 and 5, with scores of 1 indicating very quick response times, generally within 6 hours. On the other end of the scale, with scores of 5, reflected slower responses, which were received usually after 48 hours.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
In the review category of customer service,all of the top 5 air conditioning installation Ballarat-based companies were found to have strong customer service standards. Examples of the high customer service standards include:
- As a well established company, with over 30 years in the industry G.J. Bradding Heating & Cooling Systems’ customer standards reflected their high level of experience in the industry.
- The National Heating & Coolingteam place emphasis on reliable service, professional standards and excellent customer service, to ensure that the installation process for their customers is a fast and easy process.
- The Angus Eeles Review found that the Ballarat-based company had one of the fastest in both response categories, with their initial response time to an email request and response rate in providing customers with a quote, on average being within 6 hours, which is similar to our top company, Celsius Heating & Cooling.
- Both method of contact, phone and email were found to be effective and fast ways of obtaining information or quotes from Waldron Heating, Cooling & Hot Water review. Not only that, the review team also highlighted that team members showed patience and politeness with customer inquiries and questionsat all times.
Our Celsius Heating & Cooling reviewfound that the companysupply and install high quality and energy efficient systems from leading brands, such as Mitsubishi Electricor LG. However they are able to supply and install any other brands that a customer may choose.
According to Celsius Heating & Cooling, they prefer Mitsubishi Electric because:
- They believe the brand is one of the most economical and reliable brands of air conditioners; and
- Mitsubishi Electric have a competitive price range making them attractive and affordable for customers.
With our other top 5 Ballarat-based air conditioning installation companies, our review team found that:
- Our G.J. Bradding Heating & Cooling Systems review team found this company supply and install high quality and energy efficient systems from leading brands, such as Fujitsu, Rinnai, ActronAir, Brivis and Daikin.
- Our National Heating & Cooling review team found that this company uses leading air conditioning brands that offer the latest technology in efficiency and design, with the company’s two main supported brands being Fujitsu and Panasonic.
- Angus Eeles exclusively supplies and installs Daikin split system reverse cycle air conditioners, while Waldron Heating, Cooling & Hot Water prefers and recommends Fujitsu air conditioning products.
Technical expertise and experience
Our top 5 air conditioning installation Ballarat-based companies all were found to have a high level of technical expertise in the industry. All were found to be industry accredited, with the ARC tick.
Celsius Heating & Cooling specialises in all types of heating and cooling solutions and not just air conditioning. The company prides itself on having company has fully qualified installers for all of its heating and cooling services. The company not only offers the supply and installation of air conditioners, but also the repair and maintenance of all of the heating and cooling solutions they offer. Celsius Heating & Cooling offers the standard 5 years’ installation warranty on their workmanship and can perform installation for both domestic and commercial clients.
Here are some important points to take into account from our top 5 companies:
- G.J. Bradding Heating & Cooling has received many accolades, which reflects the company’s recognition in the industry as being a professional air conditioning dealer.
- National Heating & Cooling review offers their customers a full range heating and cooling solutions, excellent customer service and affordable pricing.
- Established in 1970, Angus Eeles have a team of skilled and experienced of tradesmen, technicians and installers. They offer a full range of services for their heating and cooling solution from design to install and servicing and repair, where as Waldron Heating, Cooling & Hot Water only supply and install air conditioners and do not offer further services such as repair and maintenance.
The graph below indicates the warranty guarantee on installation workmanship offered by each of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Ballarat. All of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies offer a 5 year standard warranty on their installation workmanship, except from Angus Eeles, who offers a 6 year warranty period.