Degree C is the best value air conditioning installation company in Hobart
The Compare Air Conditioning team takes into consideration a number of factors when determining the best value air conditioning installation company: price, customer service, product range, and technical expertise and experience. Considering all these factors we determined that Degree C provides the leading air conditioning installation service Hobart has to offer.
Noteworthy areas of Degree C’s service include:
- the lowest prices in our top 5;
- an ability to install air conditioning all over Tasmania, with few exceptions;
- over 50 years of experience in the industry;
- providing an exceptionally broad range of air conditioning products and solutions; and
- polite and informative staff who can normally answer customer’s questions immediately.
We determined that Degree C provides the leading air conditioning installation service Hobart has to offer
Degree C usually offers the lowest prices of our top 5 air conditioning installation Hobart companies. Our Degree C review team found that this company provides quotes with information about services at a variety of prices, however their responsiveness via email is significantly slower than that via telephone.
- By email, Degree C gives clear and concise quotes, pricing different models to cater for the customers’ price range.
- The Compare Air Conditioning team notes that Degree C tends to quote prices that do not include GST which can be confusing, and necessitates that customers calculate the price of installation themselves.
- In general, the Degree C sales team are helpful and polite, enabling customers to feel personally catered for. The typically friendly and efficient staff at Degree C ensure that customers can obtain an air conditioning solution relevant their needs and budget.
- Impressively, Degree C will offer a lower price for the installation of multiple air conditioning systems, than the standard installation cost.
The graph below shows the relative cost effectiveness of each of the top 5 air conditioning installation Hobart companies, demonstrating the strong performance of Degree C in this area:
We also note that others in our top 5 air conditioning installation Hobart companies offer excellent value:
- Parr’s Heat Pump Centre and Southern Air both offer a competitive price. Both also will allow for volume discounts on a case by case basis, which can add value for customers who are installing multiple units in their home;
- Our Energy Solutions review team found that the company provides a detailed and comprehensive quote, ensuring that customers understand what they are paying for. They are also willing to negotiate with customers a reduction in price if a competitor quote is provided with a truly like-for-like installation; and
- Our EGS review team found that this company communicate clearly about all potential costs in their quotes, so that there are no surprise extra charges after the site inspection.
Compare Air Conditioning’s experience with Degree C’s customer service over the phone was excellent. We found that the staff at Degree C stood out in their pleasant and friendly nature, and ability to answer questions effectively. Degree C makes sure that the lay-customer needing an air conditioning installation in Hobart understands the complexities and intricacies associated with installation. By email, our team found Degree C’s customer service to be pleasingly personal and flexible. Although we note that Degree C took a few days to respond to our queries.
The graph below shows our teams rating of the customer service experience of each of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Hobart, both by email and over the phone.
- Degree C
- Energy Sol
- Southern Air
Degree C makes evident their strong customer service in numerous ways. Specifically:
- The sales team at Degree C have an intimate and authoritative understanding of the installation process and air conditioning product and solutions;
- Impressively, Degree C respond to inquiries over the phone immediately. This allows customers to resolve their questions in a timely manner;
- Degree C staff are flexible and willing to go the extra mile to ascertain the smooth experience of customers (literally and figuratively) because;
- Degree C will travel essentially all over Tasmania in order to do an installation; and
- Degree C are consistently well reviewed online.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
Members of our top 5 varied in their approach to customer service, but in general:
- Energy Solutions respond to inquiries rapidly. In the Compare Air Conditioning team’s experience, the response time was within 18 hours.
- Our Parr’s Heat Pump Centre review team found this company are also swift in their responsiveness to online inquiries, and provide itemized quotes which are clear and easy to understand.
- EGS are contactable 24/7 for emergency service.
- Our Southern Air review found this company offers basic and approximate quotes over the phone, which is perfect for those needing immediate price related information.
Degree C provides Hobart based installation of a range of air conditioning products and solutions. Whilst Degree C prefers to install Daikin products, they also are happy to install Mitsubishi Electric, Fujitsu, ActronAir, and Temperzone. Impressively Degree C offers Hobart based air conditioning installation of split system, reverse system, inverse system, multi system, ducted heating, ducted heating and cooling, hydronic boiler and steam boiler air conditioning solutions. We note that they do not install evaporative cooling, but that this is not a popular air conditioning solution given Tasmania’s cooler climate.
In respect to the other members of our top 5 air conditioning installation Hobart companies, they all prefer to install Daikin products, as Daikin is the premier air conditioning brand, offering efficient and reliable products and solutions.
In addition to Daikin split system products:
- Southern Air install Mitsubishi Electric and Fujitsu products
- EGS provide installation services for Fujitsu and Rinnai air conditioning products
- Parr’s Heat Pump Centre fit Samsung and Haier products and solutions.
Technical expertise and experience
Established in 1960, Degree see is by the far the longest running air conditioning installation company in our Hobart top 5. With almost sixty years of experience in the industry, Degree C brings considerable knowhow of air conditioning installation particular to Hobart. Impressively, Degree C offer a 5 year installation warranty, giving customers certainty about the products they are purchasing. Degree C provides a free onsite quote, and offers both installation and repairs.
Each member of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in Hobart offer a high level of technical expertise and experience. Notably:
- Parr’s Heat Pump Centre, established in 1976 are very experience. They also install all types of air conditioning products.
- Parr’s Heat Pump Centre, as well as Southern Air and EGS install all types of air conditioning products, including evaporative cooling, hydronic and boiler units.
- Energy Solutions offer a 5 year installation warranty.
View the top ranked air conditioning installation companies across Australia by using the drop down search filters on our home page.