Laser Electrical Warana is the best value air conditioning installation company in the Sunshine Coast
Taking into consideration an array of factors as part of our research, Laser Electrical Warana, outstrips its air conditioning installation competitors in the Sunshine Coast. Whilst other companies performed well in certain areas, Laser Electrical Warana provided the best service globally.
This assessment was based on their
- lowest prices
- comprehensive and easy-to-understand communication
- Experience in the industry
- Swift and reliable customer service
- High satisfaction from customers
Laser Electrical Warana are excellent at providing detailed information and quotes, allowing customers to more fully understand what they are paying for.
Installation companies have had to increase safety measures when dealing directly with customers during the Covid-19 pandemic. Using information provided by government directives and training, Sunshine Coast companies are implementing the following:
- Laser Electrical Warana have instructed their team in the most current Covid-19 rules and regulations. All their technicians carry sanitising equipment. To protect staff Laser Electrical Warana will check with residents before coming onto site; they ask customers if they have they been overseas recently or if anyone in the residence is socially isolating. Appointments will then be made at a time, which is safe and convenient to all.
- STP Services are practicing both sanitising and wearing PPE when on site. They are prepared to discuss their safety practices in more detail when discussing the quote and making a time to come to the property.
- Sunshine Coast Air Conditioning Services are using sanitiser and any safe practices laid out in government directives. Their technicians have access to sanitisers that they can take to the job with them.
- Harpers Electrical are following all guidelines set out by the government as best they can. This includes implementing social distance and hygiene requirements on site, as well as hand washing.
- Air-Rite Solar and Air Conditioning are using sanitiser and informing their staff of any safe practice updates as laid out in government directives
Our number one pick for the best value air conditioning installation Sunshine Coast company, Laser Electrical Warana, was the cheapest of our top 5 installation companies. Their quotes included recommendations, and different price points for multiple brands, ensuring that there are no hidden or unexpected costs. Our team have determined Laser Electrical Warana provide a premium service whilst still maintaining the lowest price on the market, meaning that, in our determination, they are the best value-for-money air conditioning installation company in the Sunshine Coast.
- Our Laser Electrical Warana review team found that this company offers information about Energex Peak Smart Rewards Cash Back;
- This company tried to keep customers informed about how to pay the least for air conditioning in the sunshine coast;
- They provide detailed quotes that are easy to understand;
- Laser Electrical Warana offer volume discounts for those who are planning to install multiple split system units in their home.
- They are open to price match a competitor’s quote if it is genuinely like for like and they are able to install and finalise the job in a single day.
The graph below shows the relative cost effectiveness of each of our top 5 air conditioning installation Sunshine Coast companies.
In relation to price, other air conditioning installation companies in the Sunshine Coast offered excellent value. In particular:
- Our STP Services review team found that this company offer a very competitive quote, which carefully explains what their prices include and exclude. However, STP Services pricing does not include GST, so self-calculation is required and should be taken into consideration by customers.
- Our Sunshine Coast Air Conditioning Services review team found that this company replies to enquiries promptly, providing quotes in their initial correspondence.
- Our Harpers Electrical review team found that this company offer competitive pricing. The Compare Air Conditioning team found that their prices sat approximately at the market median.
- Our Air-Rite Solar and Air Conditioning review team found this company will generally provide discounts for volume purchases, meaning that the cost of a supply/install for multiple units is usually cheaper than the standard installation cost of a single unit!
Our research into the customer service of air conditioning installation Sunshine Coast companies entailed numerous phone calls, and email correspondence to many different companies. In this arena Laser Electrical Warana primarily stood out for their provision of relevant information and timeliness of their responses. We also found that the ability to communicate through a personal email address ensured that all queries and follow up questions were answered promptly.
Laser Electrical Warana demonstrated their effective customer service in many ways:
- We found Laser Electrical Warana staff to be friendly and personable. Their staff are easy to contact and enthusiastic to ensure that customer are as informed as possible.
- Memorably, our team found that Laser Electrical Warana normally respond to queries in just two days or less.
- Laser Electrical Warana provides installation and information on a wide range of air conditioning systems and brand options, ensuring that customer’s individual needs are suitably met.
- Laser Electrical Warana has an outstanding record of online reviews, with an overall rating of 5/5, with most reviewers mentioning the professional and affable nature of staff.
- Sunshine Coast
All of our top 5 air conditioning installation Sunshine Coast companies excelled in customer service. In particular:
- Harper Electrical are exceedingly flexible and are willing to work a wide arrange of times. They are generally helpful and focus on personalising their service to fit the needs of the customer.
- Air-Rite Solar and Air Conditioning were notable for the time they took to understand the needs of customers; asking clarifying questions and wanting to talk through potential issues in order to provide a detailed quote and service.
- STP Services enable customer to talk to expert technicians who are able to respond to complex questions from a place of insight and experience.
- Our team found that Sunshine Coast Air Conditioning Services were very prompt with their email responses. By phone we found that their staff were careful to ensure customers were referred to a relevant person in order to have their queries answered.
- Sunshine Coast Air Conditioning Services provide service for a large catchment area.
The graph below represents the relative ranking of our top 5 companies’ response times to an initial email sent to the sales team, and the time taken before sending back a quote.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
Laser Electrical Warana in the Sunshine Coast provide installation of Split system, Reverse system, Inverted System and Multi System cooling. Additionally they provide installation services or ducted heating and cooling. Mitsubishi Electric and Fujitsu air conditioning products and solutions were recommended by Laser Electrical and Air Condition, However they also install Panasonic, LG, Daikin and Haier products.
4 out of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Sunshine Coast have significant overlap in their recommended air conditioning products. Principally:
- Sunshine Coast Air Conditioning Services, Harper Electrical, Air-Rite Solar and Air Conditioning and Laser Electrical Warana all install Daikin and Mitsubishi electric
- Fujitsu and Panasonic products can be installed by Laser Electrical Warana, and Harpers Electrical.
- LG Products may be installed by either Air-Rite Solar and Air Conditioning or Laser Electrical Warana.
STP services is unique at this end of the market in terms of product range: It is the only member of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Sunshine Coast who install hydronic boiler solution. However, they do recommend against them because of the region’s humidity and it is not a popular air conditioning solution in the Sunshine Coast. Additionally STP Services strongly recommend ActronAir, a manufacturer not generally installed by any other member of our top 5.
Technical expertise and experience
Laser Electrical Warana is the newest air conditioning installation company on our Sunshine Coast top 5 list. But despite only being established in 2015, are more than competitive in terms of quality of service provided. Laser Electrical Warana offer a 5 year installation warranty, which is on par with what others in the market offer.
Others in our top 5 recommended air conditioning installation companies in the Sunshine Coast benefit from substantial experience in the industry. Further:
- Air-Rite Solar and Air Conditioning have thirty years of experience in air conditioning installation, having been establishing in 1987. Similarly to Laser Electrical Warana, they offer a 5 year installation warranty.
- STP services offers a 12 month installation warranty, and is the only installation business in our top 5 which installs hydronic products.
- Harpers Electrical was established in 1984, making it the longest running company in our top 5 with over thirty years of experience in the industry.
- Sunshine Coast Air Conditioning Services was established in 1999, meaning they have almost 20 years of Sunshine Coast based experience behind them. They offer a 12 month installation warranty.
View the top 5 air con companies in other major Australian cities by clicking the relevant search filters on the Compare Air Conditioning home page.