All Climate Solutions is the top choice company for air conditioning installation in The Mornington Peninsula area
After our Compare Air Conditioning review team conducted reviews of air conditioning installation Mornington Peninsula companies, they found the All Climate Solutions company to be the current top air conditioning installation company in the Mornington Peninsula area. While there were a number of companies that performed well across the review categories, the number one ranking was given to All Climate Solutions. The company was found to be the number one choice for Mornington Peninsula customers based on its:
- Fast email response times;
- Weekend service availability;
- Wide range of heating and cooling options;
- Reliable and professional service standards and excellent customer service;
- Full range of air conditioning services, from supply and install to repair and maintenance;
- Flexibility on pricing through further discounting opportunities;
- Interest-free financing finance option.
The All Climate Solutions team are able to expertly discuss, recommend and install various types of air conditioning units tailored to their customers’ specific requirements.
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant a change in the way installers in the Mornington Peninsula can operate. Our top-rated air conditioning installation Melbourne companies in Mornington Peninsula are taking steps to keep their customers safe:
- All Climate Solutions are doing the best they can to ensure staff are in good health and their customers are kept safe during the Covid-19 pandemic, including heightened safety measures and hygiene practices.
- McKinnon Heating and Cooling have a Covid-19 pandemic policy directed at technicians, sales staff and office staff. They are doing an excellent job being transparent about their practices during Covid-19 and are doing their best to reassure customers during a heightened period of anxiety
- Nortan are taking a high degree of precautions to protect customers and staff, including complying with OH&S standards. Upon the request of customers they are implementing sensible social distancing practices and use of personal protective equipment.
- Coldflow are using PPE and are complying with occupational health and safety provisions. The health of all technicians are being closely monitored.
- Bradmac is being diligent and taking sensible precautions during Covid-19. They are working with customers and staff, keeping their hands and equipment sanitised and are maintaining safe distancing practices.
The Compare Air Conditioning review team found All Climate Solutions offers a competitive standard price range, which at times was found to be slightly higher than standard market pricing on their air conditioning products and installation service. The company recommends and prefers Daikin air conditioning products, which is one of the most high quality and more expensive brands in the market and may be reflective of the company’s cost effectiveness rating. Their price range was found to be comparable to two of the other top 5 Mornington Peninsula air conditioning installation companies.
All Climate Solutions offers additional flexibility on it’s pricing with further discounts and offers. The company was found to be open to further discounts such as special manufacturers’ offers and special deals and volume discounts for customers that purchase multiple units at the same time.
The graph below reflects the cost effectiveness ratings given to each of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Mornington Peninsula area. All Climate Solutions received a good cost effectiveness rating of 3 out of 5, performing similar to two the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Mornington Peninsula area.
Additional findings regarding the cost effectiveness of the other top 5 companies is highlighted below:
- Coldflow and BradMac shared a similar cost effectiveness rating to our number one company, All Climate Solutions. Both of the companies offers average mid-range pricing and offer further discounting on their prices through price matching of competitors’ quotes and special deals and offers;
- Nortan and McKinnon Heating & Cooling were found to have a slightly lower price ranges than the other top 5 companies, including the top company All Climate Solutions. In regards to further discounts, Nortan offers price matching where as McKinnon Heating & Cooling offers great special deals and promotions, with their sales team willing to assist customers to access promotions or cash backs at the time of quotation.
As part of the Compare Air Conditioning reviews, each company’s quotation system was investigated and compared. The All Climate Solutions’ quotation process was found to be solid and well structured when compared with other air conditioning installation companies in the Mornington Peninsula area. Great features of the All Climate Solutions quotation system include;
- All Climate Solutions provide easy to follow quotes as compared to other air conditioning installation companies in Mornington Peninsular area;
- The company can provide quotes both online and over the phone, although customers are encouraged to take advantage of their commitment-free, complimentary onsite quote appraisal, as initial quote prices are subject to change upon inspection;
- The All Climate Solutions review found that their initial quotes to be reasonable and as accurate as possible.
Similarities and differences were noted by the Compare Air Conditioning review teams between air conditioning companies in Mornington Peninsula, in regards to their quotation process, with some of the variations listed below;
- All top 5 Mornington Peninsular companies offered a free, non-obligatory onsite inspection as a way of providing more exact quotes, based on individual space requirements;
- The review team based their pricing ratings for companies on quotes which were received over the phone and via email from McKinnon Heating & Cooling. Quotes recived via email were generally basic quotes with “ball park” figures;
- The Nortan website has many different online forms for customers to make contact with the company or to request a quote, which is different to most other companies who generally only offer one or two online forms.
- Coldflow are professional and straightforward about their quotes, both over the phone and via email;
- When requesting a quote from Bradmac, the company makes it easy for customers to requests quote, with a “Request a Quote” box on the top of website or by email using the email icon at the bottom of the site. There is also a 1300 number appearing at the top of the Request a Quote form as well to request a quote via phone.
All of the top 5 air conditioning companies in Mornington Peninsula were found to hold high standards of customer service, by both communication methods, by email and phone on repeated occasions and found that All Climate Solutions’ customer service ratings to be of a very high standard. The customer service ratings for All Climate Solutions was similar to most of the other top 5 companies in the phone and email categories.
The graph below shows the Compare Air Conditioning review team’s ratings of customer service, by email and over the phone, for the top 5 Mornington Peninsula-based air conditioning installation companies.
- All Climate
- McKinnon H & C
The customer service standards of the All Climate Solutions company were demonstrated in a number of ways:
- Enquiries made over the phone were directed to friendly and knowledgeable team members, who were happy to provide initial quotes, subject to a free onsite inspection;
- All Climate Solutions was found to focus most of their services in the metro Melbourne region, which includes the Mornington Peninsular;
- The company is in operation during Monday-Friday business hours, with some availability on the weekend, usually on Saturday morning, making the company a good option for people who may struggle to be home during business hours;
- All Climate Solutions offer customers a full range of heating and cooling solutions and aim to ensure that customers find the best air conditioning solution for their needs;
- The All Climate Solutions team were found to be friendly, polite and helpful over the phone and professional and always willing to assist with email communications;
- Online ratings for All Climate Solutions were of a high overall online satisfaction rating of 3 out of 5 stars, which is a great and competitive score in comparison to other top 5 Mornington Peninsula-based air conditioning installation companies;
- All Climate Solutions review has an interest-free finance payment option, through a third-party loan provider, which is highly beneficial for customers making a major purchase like a new air conditioning unit.
As part of the review process, email responses times for each individual company were recorded and compared. The graph below demonstrates the recorded response times of All Climate Solutions and the other top 5 Mornington Peninsula companies to customers’ inquiries via email and time taken to send a quote.
Response time speeds were given a rating of between 1 and 5, with scores of 1 indicating very quick response times, generally within 6 hours and scores of 5, reflecting slower responses, generally received after 48 hours. The All Climate Solutions response rate to enquiries is fairly quick compared to some other Mornington Peninsular-based air conditioning installation companies. Their general response time when acknowledging a request is within 24 hours, and then to provide a written quote, generally within 24 to 48 hours.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
In the review category of customer service, all of the top 5 air conditioning installation Mornington Peninsula-based companies were found to have strong customer service standards. Examples of the high customer service standards include;
- McKinnon Heating & Cooling Review was recorded as having fast response speeds in both response categories. Initial responses to an email request were on average received within 6 hours and written email quotes responses, were generally received within 24 hours;
- The customers with McKinnon Heating & Cooling have rated their experience and customer service satisfaction highly, with the average satisfaction rating on Google being an impressive 4.4 out of 5 stars;
- Nortan provides most of its services and installations during business hours, however offers an emergency air conditioning repair service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- The Coldflow review team found that phone and email enquiries were answered in a prompt manner, and their staff to be knowledgeable and helpful;
- Both Coldflow and All Climate Solutions offer customer service to their customers over the weekend and this extra availability means that their services may be suitable for customers who work during the week;
- The BradMac Airconditioning company was recorded as having one of the slower response times in both email categories, however customers rate their experiences with the company very positively, with an overall average rating 4.4 out of 5 stars for their online reviews.
The All Climate Solutions review found the company was able to expertly install and repair a wide variety of air conditioning systems. They are able to offer a great deal of knowledge and information about all the products and systems they supply. The All Climate Solutions team is experienced and able to install and repair a variety of other high-quality brands.
According to All Climate Solutions, their main supported brand is Daikin because:
- They believe that Daikin is the best brand of air conditioners in the market; and
- Daikin offers a great range of air conditioning products which are known for their quality and reliability.
With our other top 5 Mornington Peninsula-based air conditioning installation companies, our review team found that:
- All of Mornington Peninsular-based air conditioning installation companies are experienced and are able to install all of the leading air conditioning brands, however most companies have a recommended or preferred brand that they work closely with;
- Coldflow has a strong preference to three leading brands, Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric and Panasonic, which is true also for McKinnon Heating & Cooling, as the company believes that they are some best value for money and leading brands around;
- Nortan supplies and installs a range of air conditioning products and brands, with Daikin and Fujitsu being their most recommended brands;
- BradMac have a working air conditioning showroom for customers to come and experience the air conditioning products and brands they have on offer, which includes ActronAir, Braemar, Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric systems.
Technical expertise and experience
Our top 5 air conditioning installation Mornington Peninsula-based companies all were found to have a high level of technical expertise in the industry.
Even though All Climate Solutions is one of the newer companies to the Mornington Peninsula area, their levels of technical expertise and industry experience are still impressive and comparable to other air conditioning installation companies in the Mornington Peninsula area. Their team are able to expertly discuss, recommend and install various types of air conditioning units tailored to their customers’ specific requirements. They offer a wide range of air conditioning solutions and services to customers in Mornington Peninsula area, which not all air conditioning installation companies do the same.
Here are some important points to take into account from our top 5 companies:
- McKinnon Heating & Cooling provides their customers with a full range of air conditioning services from design and install to service and maintenance, with specialist design team, who work closely with builders and developers to deliver excellent solutions;
- Nortan has been in operation for over 20 years and with experienced and multi-skilled technicians who can provide installation services and repairs for ducted air conditioning and heating, split systems, gas heaters and evaporative cooling throughout the Mornington Peninsular area;
- With over 40 years experience, the Coldflow team possess a substantial understanding of the air conditioning units they install, and detailed insight into air conditioning industry;
- The Bradmac Airconditioning team have a broad range of technical expertise and experience with many different brands and types of air conditioning systems, with their technical team fully qualified and licensed.
The graph below indicates the warranty guarantee on installation workmanship offered by each of our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in The Mornington Peninsular area. Three of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies, including our top company All Climate Solutions, offer an impressive 6 year standard warranty on their installation workmanship. The remaining two top 5 companies offer a slightly lower, 5 year standard warranty.
The Compare Air Conditioning team looked into the heating options of the top 5 Mornington Peninsula air conditioning installation companies.
All Climate Solutions
The team at All Climate Solutions can supply and install a number of heating systems, including ducted gas heating, ducted reverse cycle heating, hydronic heating and split systems.
The company recommends a ducted gas and refrigerant system as the best heating option for their Mornington Peninsular customers. Their preferred and recommended brands are Daikin and Braemar, due to their amazing warranty terms and star ratings. Unlike other Melbourne based air conditioning companies, All Climate Solutions do not recommend teaming a ducted heating system with an evaporative cooling system, as it does not provide effective cooling in the humid Melbourne weather.
Based on the different needs of customers, the All Climate Solutions team are happy also to recommend other heating systems such as a ducted system with an electrical heat pump, for heating and cooling. Split systems are also another common choice, however, are better for smaller spaces and their design and aesthetics may not suit all customers. The company can also install hydronic heating, which is another great option, however, carries a higher price tag.
McKinnon Heating & Cooling
The team at McKinnon Heating & Cooling offer a great range of heating options for their customers including gas ducted heating, hydronic heating, modern bulkhead air conditioner, reverse cycle ducted heating, space heating, gas log fires, wall furnace, gas heaters and solar heating. The team have more than 46 years of experience and are highly experienced in supplying and installing all the heating options above.
The McKinnon Heating & Cooling team specialise in hydronic heating, with options such as panel heating, concrete slab heating and trench heating. Hydronic heating is the company’s top heating system recommendation, as it provide the best heating comfort for customers, however it may not suit all dwellings or budgets.
Another great option as recommended by the McKinnon Heating & Cooling is gas ducted heating, which provides total heating comfort, with their preferred brands being Brivis, Braemar and Lennox.
The McKinnon Heating & Cooling team however stresses that finding the best suited heating option for customers is impossible, without seeing the property first. The company, like most air conditioning heating companies offer a complimentary onsite appraisal, as a means to assess the property and discuss customers individual needs and budget.
Nortan have great expertise in designing and providing suitable heating systems for homes and businesses. The company’s heating options including split systems, ducted heating, gas wall heaters, ducted gas central heating systems, gas underfloor heating, space heaters, hydronic heating and underfloor heating.
The team at Nortan installs many hydronic heating systems throughout Melbourne and the company believes hydronic heating to be one of the most reliable forms of total heating comfort for their customers. Even though hydronic heating is their top recommendation for heating, the Nortan team understands that it may not be the best fit for all their customers, especially due to its high price tag. They do provide other great heating options which they are happy to discuss and supply a wide range of leading air conditioning brands, to suit all customers’ needs and budgets.
Coldflow heating options include ducted gas heating, ducted reverse cycle heating, hydronic heating and split system air conditioning and they supply leading brands like Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Fujitsu, Toshiba and Braemar.
Gas ducted heating is the company’s top heating recommendation to Mornington Peninsular customers, with their preferred brand being Braemar, as they are an Australian brand with a long 7-year warranty protection. The company believes gas ducted heating is an economical way to heat and provides even heat flow throughout the house, without the air gusts of split systems.
For customers looking for a solution which provides both heating and cooling, the Coldflow team recommends teaming the gas ducted system with an evaporative cooling system. For the heating of smaller spaces or rooms, the Coldflow team recommends Daikin reverse cycle split systems for both heating and cooling comfort.
The team at Bradmac are experts in handling customers’ heating requirements from beginning to end, with the company offering their residential customers hydronic heating, gas ducted heating and split systems.
Bradmac’s top choice for heating is a gas ducted system, as gives customers full control through zoning and great all over heating coverage. Their preferred brand for gas ducted heating is Braemar, due to its quality products and reliability.
The Bradmac team however prefer to work off floorplans or to conduct an onsite visit before giving any heating recommendations for their customers. When quoting and discussing suitable heating systems, the Bradmac team prefers to offer customers different options and brands to choose from. With several choices, customers can make decisions based on their individual preferences and budget constraints.
Check out our top 5 AC installation companies in other locations on our home page.