All Climate Solutions is the number one company for air conditioning installation in North Melbourne
The Compare Air Conditioning review team conducted a thorough investigation of all North Melbourne air conditioning installation companies and found All Climate Solutions to be the current top choice. Whilst a number of North Melbourne-based companies performed strongly in many of the review categories, the number one ranking was given to All Climate Solutions. The company was found to be the number one choice for North Melbourne customers based on its:
- Fast response times by email;
- Weekend availability for services;
- Large range of heating and cooling systems;
- Reliable and professional customer service standards;
- Complete range of air conditioning services, from supply and install to repair and maintenance;
- Price flexibility through further discounts; and
- Interest-free finance payment option.
All Climate Solutions have a wide range of heating and cooling solutions and aim to find the best air conditioning solution for their customers’ needs.
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant a change in the way installers in the North Melbourne can operate. Our top-rated installers are taking steps to keep their customers safe:
- All Climate Solutions are doing their best to check that all staff in good health and their customers are safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. They have instituted heightened safety measures and hygiene practices during this period.
- Ideal Air Conditioning take very strong safety precautions to ensure staff and customers are safe when entering a home
- Our Rosanna Heating and Cooling review team take reasonable steps to protect customers and staff, focusing on communication with customers to ensure they are comfortable with the approach to be taken.
- Bradmac is working diligently by taking sensible precautions during Covid-19, working with customers and staff to maintain safe distancing practices.
- Our Melbourne Heating and Cooling review team found this company are asking their technicians to stay home in they are unwell and are trying to keep their distance during an on-site visit
- Nortan are taking precautions to protect customers and staff, which includes strict compliance with OH&S standards. They are implementing sensible social distancing practices on request from customers.
- Our Fresh Air Heating and Cooling review team found this company are using common sense hygiene practices, such as covering nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
All Climate Solutions was found to hold a standard market and competitive price range on their air conditioning products and services. Even with a competitive price point, All Climate Solutions offers further discounts on its pricing, such as like volume discounts for purchases of multiple air conditioning systems. The All Climate Solutions team also have access to special air conditioning manufacturers’ offers and special deals, which they are happy to inform customers of any current promotion at the time of quoting.
The graph displayed below shows the cost effectiveness ratings of each of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the North Melbourne area. All Climate Solutions’ price range was found to have a standard and competitive price range, with a solid score of 3 out of 5 for their cost effectiveness. Their price range was found to be comparable to the two of other top 5 North Melbourne-based air conditioning installation companies.
Some highlights regarding the cost effectiveness of the other top 5 air conditioning installation North Melbourne companies are listed below:
- Melbourne Heating and Cooling and BradMac shared a similar cost effectiveness rating to our number one company, All Climate Solutions. All of the companies offer further discounting on their prices through air conditioning manufacturers’ special deals and offers;
- Our Ideal Air Conditioning review team found that their pricing and quotes were clear, competitively priced and understandable;
- Nortan was found to have a slightly lower price range than All Climate Solutions and also offers further flexibility with special deals and promotions;
- Rosanna Heating and Cooling are willing to work with customers to provide basic quotes with “ballpark” figures, which can be helpful for customers seeking to know if the pricing structure fits with their budget before progressing to a formal and more detailed quote
The quotation systems of all air conditioning installation Melbourne companies in the North were reviewed and compared. All Climate Solutions’ quotation process was found to be solid and well structured, with some features listed below:
- All Climate Solutions provide simple and easy to follow quotes, in comparison to other air conditioning installation companies in North Melbourne area;
- Customers can request quotes both online and over the phone, although customers are encouraged to book a complimentary onsite quote appraisal, as initial quote prices are subject to change upon inspection;
- The initial quotes received from the All Climate Solutions team were found to be reasonable and close in accuracy.
The Compare Air Conditioning review team found similarities and variations between the air conditioning installation companies in North Melbourne area, with some of the findings listed below:
- All of the top 5 North Melbourne companies offered a free, onsite assessment to their customers as a means to provide formal quotes, based on individual requirements;
- For customers with Bradmac, they can easily request quotes, by using the “Request a Quote” button on the top of website, the email icon at the bottom of the website or by phone with a 1300 number;
- Melbourne Heating and Cooling have a quote page on their website, which offers a more comprehensive online quote form for potential customers to fill out and to receive a digital quote based on the information provided;
- Ideal Air Conditioning customers can request a quote over the phone, by email or by using one of their online forms. The quoting process is very user friendly.
- Nortan has a variety of online forms for customers to make contact with the company or to request a quote, which is different to most other companies who generally only offer one or two online forms;
- The Rosanna Heating and Cooling review team found their online quote form to be quick and easy to fill out.
All of the top 5 North Melbourne air conditioning companies were recorded as having high levels of customer service standards. Each company was contacted by email and phone on repeated occasions and were awarded ratings for their customer service. All Climate Solutions’ customer service ratings were found to be of a very high standard. The customer service ratings for All Climate Solutions was similar to some of the other top 5 companies in the phone and email categories.
The graph below shows the top 5 companies’ ratings of their customer service, by email and over the phone.
- All Climate
- Ideal AC
- Rosanna HC
- Melbourne H&C
All Climate Solutions’ high level of customer service standards were demonstrated in a number of ways:
- Phone calls were answered friendly and knowledgeable team members, who happily provided initial basic quotes;
- All Climate Solutions focuses most of their services to customers in the metro Melbourne region, which includes the North Melbourne area;
- The company ensures that their services are available to all customers, offering availability over the weekend, which is beneficial for customers who work during business hours;
- All Climate Solutions have a wide range of heating and cooling solutions and aim to find the best air conditioning solution for their customers’ needs;
- The All Climate Solutions team were described by the review team as friendly, polite and helpful over the phone and always willing to assist with email inquiries;
- An overall online satisfaction rating of 3 out of 5 stars was recorded for All Climate Solutions, which is an impressive score in comparison to other top 5 North Melbourne-based air conditioning installation companies;
- Customers with All Climate Solutions may be eligible to apply for an interest-free finance payment option, through a third-party loan provider, which can help customers immensely to make a major purchase like a new air conditioning unit.
Email responses times for each individual company were recorded and compared by the Compare Air Conditioning review team. The graph below shows the recorded email response times of All Climate Solutions and the other top 5 North Melbourne companies to customers’ inquiries and requests for a quote by email.
Email response times were rated by the Compare Air Conditioning review team with a scale of scores between 1 and 5. Scores of 1 indicate very quick response times, with responses generally within 6 hours and scores of 5, reflecting slower responses, which were generally received after 48 hours.
The All Climate Solutions response rate to enquiries is fairly quick compared to some other North Melbourne-based air conditioning installation companies. Their general response time when acknowledging a request is within 24 hours, and to provide a written quote is on average within 24 to 48 hours.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
All North Melbourne top 5 air conditioning installation companies were found to have good levels of customer service standards. Examples of great customer service, which were noted by the review team include;
- BradMac was recorded as having one of the slower response times in both email categories, however the company has an outstanding overall online rating average of 4 out of 5 stars;
- The team at Melbourne Heating and Cooling were found be friendly, polite, willing to help as well as very being knowledgeable and professional, during both phone calls and email correspondence;
- Ideal Air Conditioning have a team of staff who are available to immediately speak over the phone and who come across as friendly and extremely knowledgeable
- Nortan provides an emergency air conditioning repair service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with other services provide during business hours; and
- Rosanna Heating and Cooling are best contacted by phone. Their customer service team is very friendly and knowledgeable.
All Climate Solutions can expertly design, install, maintain and repair a wide variety of air conditioning systems. They possess a great deal of knowledge and information about all the products and systems they supply and install, however All Climate Solutions prefers the air conditioning manufacturer, Daikin due to:
- Their belief that Daikin is one of the best brand of air conditioners in the market;
- Daikin’s great range of air conditioning products; and
- Daikin reputation for quality and reliable air conditioning products.
Some of the interesting findings regarding the product range of other top 5 North Melbourne-based air conditioning installation companies, include:
- BradMac have a working air conditioning showroom for customers to come and experience the air conditioning products and brands they have on offer, which includes manufacturers such as ActronAir, Braemar, Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric systems;
- Melbourne Heating and Cooling pride themselves on using leading high quality air conditioning products and brands and prefer to recommend Toshiba to their customers;
- Ideal Air Conditioning Service review found that this Canberra-based air conditioning installation company is able to install and service all major makes and models including Fujitsu, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Panasonic, Carrier, Daikin, Brivis and many others
- Nortan supplies and installs a range of air conditioning products and brands, with Daikin and Fujitsu being their most recommended brands; and
- Rosanna Heating and Cooling work with all major brands in our industry on a regular basis.
Technical expertise and experience
Technical expertise and experience can vary between companies, however all of our top 5 air conditioning installation North Melbourne-based companies all were found to have high levels of technical expertise in the industry.
Even though All Climate Solutions is one of the newer companies to the North Melbourne area, their levels of technical expertise and industry experience are still impressive and comparable to other air conditioning installation companies in the North Melbourne are, as seen below:
- Their team are able to expertly discuss, recommend and install various types of air conditioning units tailored to their customers’ specific requirements; and
- The All Climate Solutions team offer a wide range of air conditioning solutions and services to customers in North Melbourne area, from design and install to maintenance and repair.
Here are some important points to take into account from our top 5 companies:
- The team at Bradmac have a broad range of technical expertise and experience with different brands and types of air conditioning systems;
- Rosanna Heating and Cooling have been in business since 1944. They are experienced operators;
- Melbourne Heating and Cooling has a range of technical and trades people who provide a wide range of heating and cooling solutions for both commercial and residential customers;
- With over 20 years experience, Nortan has experienced and multi-skilled technicians who can provide installation services and repairs for a range of air conditioning systems; and
- The team at Fresh Air Heating and Cooling are fully licensed and certified technicians, offering the installation, maintenance and repair of air conditioning systems.
The standard manufacturers’ warranty on air conditioning products is generally 5 years, but it is best for customers to confirm with the air conditioning company at the time of quoting, regarding the correct warranty length. In addition to the manufacturers’ warranty, companies offer an installation warranty on their workmanship, which can vary.
The graph below indicates the warranty guarantee on installation workmanship offered by the top 5 air conditioning installation companies in North Melbourne area. Three of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies, including our top company All Climate Solutions, offer an impressive 6 year standard warranty on their installation workmanship. The remaining two top 5 companies offer a slightly lower, 5 year workmanship warranty.
With cooler weather most of the year round, Melbourne residents require an effective heating system for their own individual comfort. To make it easier for customers looking for the best heating solution, the Compare Air Conditioning team ha investigated the heating options of each top 5 North Melbourne air conditioning companies.
All Climate Solutions
All Climate Solutions is a reputable company, with a team of professional tradespeople who can design, supply and install a range of heating systems including ducted gas heating, ducted reverse cycle heating, hydronic heating and split system air conditioning. The company also supplies a range of leading manufacturers’ brands.
For North Melbourne customers, the All Climate Solutions team recommend a ducted gas and refrigerant system as their best heating option, which also provides cooling for the summer months. Unlike other Melbourne based air conditioning installation companies, All Climate Solutions do not recommend teaming the ducted heating with an evaporative cooling system, as they underperform in the humid Melbourne summer. When recommending a ducted gas and refrigerant system, the All Climate Solutions advise using their preferred brands Daikin and Braemar, as they have good warranty protection and great star ratings.
The company’s other heating options include a ducted system with an electrical heat pump, and a more economical option of split systems, however their design and aesthetics may not suit all customers. Hydronic heating is another great option for North Melbourne customers; however it comes at a higher price tag.
Bradmac is a great choice to handle customers’ heating requirements from beginning to end. Whether renovating, building a new home, upgrading an old system or just wanting to find the most suitable heating system, the team at Bradmac can help. Residential customers can choose from hydronic heating, gas ducted heating and reverse cycle split systems to heat their home.
The Bradmac team believe the top heating system choice for North Melbourne customers is a gas ducted system, as it provides total home comfort. Their preferred brand for gas ducted heating is Braemar, based on its reliability and performance.
However, it is important to note that the Bradmac team prefer not to give any recommendations before seeing floorplans or before performing an onsite visit. Different heating systems have individual requirements as well as price ranges, and their suitability can be directly affected by many factors. After conducting an onsite visit, the Bradmac team try to provide customers with a few suitable options and brands to choose from.
Melbourne Heating and Cooling
Melbourne Heating and Cooling generally work with Braemar products for heating solutions, offering Braemar ducted heating, Braemar wall furnaces and Braemar space heaters. The company prefers the Braemar brand of heating solutions as they are Australian made, with good warranty protection and readily available parts.
For reverse cycle split systems and ducted systems, the company recommends the Toshiba range of models and products. Customers can visit the company’s working showroom to view their range of quality heating systems.
Nortan offers a great range of heating options including split systems, ducted heating, gas wall heaters, ducted central heating systems, gas underfloor heating, space heaters, hydronic heating and underfloor heating. The company supplies a wide range of leading brands, based on customers’ needs and budgets.
The company’s top heating recommendation for their North Melbourne customers is a hydronic heating system as they believe hydronic heating is one of the most reliable forms of heating. Nortan installs many hydronic heating systems throughout Melbourne, as it is a quiet and discreet heating system. There are many different hydronic heating systems and the Nortan team will be happy to advise which is best suited for your home.
View the top rated AC installation companies in other cities through our home page.