Aussie Airconditioning is the current top choice for air conditioning installation in the Inner Brisbane area
Aussie Air Conditioning was awarded as the top choice for air conditioning installation Inner Brisbane, based on its excellent performance across the review categories. Highlights from the review, include:
- Competitive pricing on their products and services;
- Flexibility on price with discounts such as price matching of competitors quotes;
- The company advertises promotions and special deals from manufacturers and the government on their website;
- Provide a fast turnaround of quotes;
- Comprehensive online quotation form;
- Installs many of the leading air conditioning brands;
- High customer service standards by both email and phone;
- High level of technical expertise and knowledge;
- Fully digital comprehensive quotes;
- Interest-free finance option for eligible customers; and
- Over 15 years’ experience in the industry.
The Aussie Airconditioning team specialises in the design, supply, repair, service and installation of air-conditioning systems.
Covid-19 has changed the way installers engage with customers. Air conditioning installation Brisbane companies in Inner Brisbane have put in place strategies that reduce the chances of spreading Covid-19:
- Aussie Airconditioning send out a form before an installation with information on what they can do in terms of minimising exposure to Covid-19. Their technicians are using PPE and enquiry if customers have been overseas recently or are showing any symptoms before they agree to attend the site
- Hewitt Trade Services send out a form before an installation with information on what they can do in terms of extra safety procedures. Customers are being asked if anyone has been overseas recently or are showing any symptoms before the technicians will agree to attend the site. On request their technicians are happy to use personal protective equipment.
- 5th Star Air Conditioning are using personal protective equipment, with each tradesperson having access to gloves, masks and sanitising equipment. They work with aged care facilities and schools so have hygiene kits and are monitoring the health of staff.
- Tri-Tech Air Conditioning use personal protective equipment, with each technician using sanitising equipment, cleaning their hands and surfaces they touch. Technicians are taking extra precautions and aren’t taking cash payments at this time
- Brisbane Air are instituting increased hygiene practices and are respecting social distance practices, on request from customers
Aussie Airconditioning’s pricing is very competitive when compared with the standard market prices of companies in the Inner Brisbane area. The price range of Aussie Airconditioning was similar to two of the other top 5 Inner Brisbane air conditioning installation companies, with features such as:
- Interest free payment options available to eligible customers;
- Flexibility on pricing through further discounts such as the price matching of competitors quotes;
- Great air conditioning manufacturers’ special offers and promotions; and
- The Aussie Airconditioning team were found to upfront and genuine regarding their costs.
Each of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Inner Brisbane area received a rating for their cost effectiveness. Aussie Airconditioning received an impressive cost effectiveness rating of 4 out of 5, which was similar to two of the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the Inner Brisbane area.
Some the findings from the reviews of the other top 5 Inner Brisbane air conditioning companies and their price ranges are noted below:
- Hewitt Trade Services recorded one of the lowest price ranges in the Inner Brisbane area and received a top rating of 5 out of 5 for their cost effectiveness;
- The price range of 5th Star Air Conditioning was found to be reasonable and competitive, with some flexibility on their pricing through manufacturers’ special deals;
- Tri-Tech Air Conditioning and Electrical offer a standard market price range on their products and services and well as price discount opportunities; and
With a reasonable price range and great manufacturers’ promotions, Brisbane Air is very competitive in the Inner Brisbane market.
The Compare Air Conditioning review team tested the quotation systems of each of the Inner Brisbane air conditioning installation companies. Aussie Airconditioning was recorded as having a great quotation system, with highlights noted below:
- Quotes received from the company are detailed and comprehensive;
- The company recorded one of the fastest response time speeds in providing quotes;
- The Aussie Air Conditioning website has a comprehensive online quotation form, which asks many relevant questions, which are easy to understand and answer; and
- Customers can request a free in-home quote to receive a fixed quote.
The quotation systems of the other top 5 air conditioning companies in Inner Brisbane were also reviewed and compared, with some findings presented below:
- The Hewitt Trade Services’ online quote form is a quick and straightforward way for potential customers to request and receive a quote;
- 5th Star Air Conditioning’s quotes are detailed and comprehensive and list multiple brand options and any current promotional deals;
- Tri-Tech Air Conditioning and Electrical customers can request a quote by phone, email or through their online contact form, with phone calls being the fastest method; and
- Brisbane Air team include their recommended air conditioning system and brand suited to customers’ needs and budget on their written quotes.
Each top 5 Inner Brisbane air conditioning companies were contacted on several occasions, via phone and email by the Compare Air Conditioning review team. Every company received a rating for their customer service in both the phone and email categories, which are displayed in the graph below.
All the top 5 Inner Brisbane air conditioning companies recorded high customer service standards. Aussie Air Conditioning were found to have excellent customer service standards and received a very high rating in the email category.
- 5th Star
- Tri-Tech A.C.
- Brisbane Air
Examples of the high customer service standards received from Aussie Airconditioning are listed below:
- Aussie Airconditioning were very quick to respond to requests for a quote, providing a personalised, detailed and comprehensive quote, generally within two hours;
- The Aussie Airconditioning team are very knowledgeable and helpful in accessing the easy interest free payment options;
- The team is attentive and provide genuine and informative responses to questions by phone;
- The company has very fast response times to online and email enquiries regarding requests for a quote;
- The company received impressive scores in for both phone and email categories;
- The team at Aussie Airconditioning are very comfortable to recommend air conditioning solutions and brands and discuss the reasoning behind the advice; and
- The company received a high score of 4.3 out of 5 for its overall customer service performance;
The time taken for each company to acknowledge an initial email from a customer and to return a quote was recorded. The graph below displays the email response speeds of the top 5 Inner Brisbane companies to customers’ inquiries and requests for quotes. Response times were rated in terms of speed on a scale of 1 to 5. Scores of 1 reflect very quick responses, within 6 hours and scores of 5 reflecting slower responses, generally received after 4 days.
Aussie Air Conditioning recorded very fast email response times and were awarded with an outstanding rating of 1, which was higher than all the other top 5 companies in the Inner Brisbane area.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
Highlights from the reviews of the customer service standards of the other top 5 Inner Brisbane air conditioning installation companies are noted below:
- Hewitt Trade Services’ customers can receive customer service outside of regular business hours;
- 5th Star Air Conditioning demonstrated high quality customer service standards both by phone and email;
- Phone calls at Tri-Tech Air Conditioning & Electrical are transferred to the relevant departments, to help customers with their inquiries; and
- Brisbane Air has received consistently high, online customer service ratings, with customer satisfaction ratings in Google averaging 4.8 out of 5.
Aussie Air Conditioning installs many of the leading air conditioning brands. These include Panasonic, Daikin, Advantage Air, Fujitsu, LG, Mitsubishi Electric, and Samsung. The company’s top recommended brand is Panasonic due to:
- Their excellent after-sale service
- Their extensive range of products; and
- The company is a Panasonic Air Conditioning Specialist.
The preferred brands of the other top 5 Inner Brisbane air conditioning installation companies vary, with:
- Hewitt Trade Services’ top brands being Daikin and Fujitsu, due to their reputation for quality and energy efficient range of products;
- 5th Star Air Conditioning predominantly install Mitsubishi Electric and Panasonic air conditioning systems, however they can install many other leading brands;
- Tri-Tech Air Conditioning & Electrical install high quality and energy efficient systems from leading brands, such as Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, and Fujitsu; and
- Brisbane Air recommends Mitsubishi Electric and Fujitsu air conditioning systems based on their reliability and the few complaints from customers after installation.
Technical expertise and experience
As part of the review process, the technical expertise and knowledge of each of the top 5 Inner Brisbane air conditioning installation companies were investigated.
The number one company, Aussie Air Conditioning was found to possess high levels of technical knowledge and experience, demonstrated by:
- Their over 15 years of experience in the industry;
- The experienced Aussie Airconditioning team consisting of fully certified and licensed refrigeration mechanics technicians, electrical contractors and builders;
- The Aussie Airconditioning team specialises in the design, supply, repair, service and installation of air-conditioning systems; and
- A 5-year warranty protection on parts and labour.
The technical experience and knowledge of the other top 5 Inner Brisbane air conditioning installation companies also were found to be at a high level, with the review team noting:
- Hewitt Trade Services possess fully trained and licenced tradesmen and technicians, including electricians, plumbers, air conditioner mechanics and gas fitters;
- 5th Star Air Conditioning are backed by many years of expertise and knowledge in the industry and specialise in the installation and repair of heating and cooling systems, in commercial and residential properties;
- With over 25 years’ experience, Tri-Tech Air Conditioning and Electricals’ skilled technicians are insured and certified; and
- The Brisbane Air technicians are knowledgeable and experienced and explain the air conditioning installation process in easy to understand terms.
Companies generally offer a warranty protection on their workmanship, which can vary in length. The workmanship warranties of the top 5 Inner Brisbane companies are displayed in the graph below.
The number one company, Aussie Air Conditioning provide a 5-year installation warranty, on their workmanship, which is similar to two of the other top 5 companies. Tri-Tech Air Conditioning and Electrical and 5th Star Air Conditioning offer a lower warranty period of one year, however, problems related to the workmanship arise soon after installation.
View the top 5 AC installation companies in other locations via our home page.