Brisbane Air is the current best choice for air conditioning installation in the North Brisbane area
Brisbane Air was awarded as the number one air conditioning installation company in the North Brisbane area, based on its excellent features, which include:
- Competitive and reasonable pricing on their products and services;
- Over 35 years of experience in the industry;
- Open to price discounts such as price matching of competitors quotes and volume discounts;
- Great manufacturers’ promotions and special deals;
- Medium response speed for written quotes;
- High level of technical expertise and knowledge;
- Fully digital comprehensive quotes;
- Interest-free finance for eligible customers; and
- Services a wide geographical area.
Brisbane Air technicians are knowledgeable and experienced and explain the air conditioning installation process in easy to understand terms.
Covid-19 has changed the way installers engage with customers. Air conditioning installation North Brisbane companies have put in place strategies that reduce the chances of spreading Covid-19:
- Brisbane Air are taking steps to increase hygiene practices and are respecting social distance practices and other reasonable requests from customers
- Aussie Airconditioning send out a form before an installation with information on their policies minimising exposure to Covid-19. Their technicians use PPE and enquiry if customers have been overseas recently or are showing any symptoms beforehand
- Hewitt Trade Services also send out a form before an installation with information on the extra safety procedures. On request their technicians are happy to wear PPE.
- Brisbane Air Conditioning and Installation try to keep their distance during an on-site visit and are avoiding physical contact such as shaking hands
- Our Mercury Installations review team found this company are happy to wipe down and disinfecting their equipment and comply with social distancing practices.
Brisbane Air’s pricing is competitive and reasonable in comparison to the price ranges of companies in the North Brisbane area. The price range of Brisbane Air is like two of the other top 5 air conditioning installation Brisbane North companies, with the following features noted by the review team:
- The Brisbane Air team are knowledgeable and up to date with manufacturers’ current promotions and deals;
- Eligible customers can access interest-free finance payment options; and
- The company can price match on competitors quotes and provide volume discounts on multiple unit purchases.
Each of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the North Brisbane area received a rating for their cost effectiveness. Brisbane Air received an impressive cost effectiveness rating of 4 out of 5, which was similar to two of the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the North Brisbane area.
Some the findings from the reviews of the other top 5 North Brisbane air conditioning companies and their price ranges are noted below:
- Our Aussie Airconditioning review team found this company has interest-free payment options available to eligible customers;
- Hewitt Trade Services recorded one of the lowest price ranges in the North Brisbane area, receiving a top rating of 5 out of 5 for their cost effectiveness;
- Brisbane Air Conditioning and Installation was found to have a reasonable and affordable price range and do not price match, due to their belief that competitors’ cheaper quotes may be indicative of a poorer quality of labour or service; and
- Mercury Installations’ pricing range was higher than the other top 5 North Brisbane companies, however it was still regarded as competitive and similar to standard market pricing.
The Compare Air Conditioning review team tested the quotation systems of each of the North Brisbane air conditioning installation companies. Brisbane Air was recorded as having a great quotation system, with features such as:
- Our Brisbane Air Review team found they provide fully digital quotes, which are detailed and with a breakdown of costs;
- Brisbane Air’s online quotation form is simple to complete and an easy way to receive a written quote;
- The company recorded medium response time speeds when providing quotes, generally within 2-4 days;
- The Brisbane Air team include their recommended air conditioning system and brand, suited to customers’ needs and budget on their written quotes; and
- Customers can request a free in-home appraisal to receive a fixed quote.
The quotation systems of the other top 5 air conditioning companies in North Brisbane were also reviewed and compared, with some highlights presented below:
- The Aussie Air Conditioning website has a comprehensive online quotation form, with many easy to understand relevant questions;
- The Hewitt Trade Services’ online quote form is a quick and straightforward way for potential customers to request and receive a quote;
- The quotes from Brisbane Air Conditioning and Installation are generally simplistic in nature, with not much price breakdown of costs; and
- At Mercury Installations, customer can request a quote on the company website, via their customer inquiry online form, which is quick and easy to fill out.
Each top 5 North Brisbane air conditioning companies were contacted on several occasions, via phone and email by the Compare Air Conditioning review team. Every company received a rating for their customer service in both the phone and email categories, which are displayed in the graph below.
All the top 5 North Brisbane air conditioning companies recorded high customer service standards. Brisbane Air were found to have great customer service standards in both the phone and email categories.
- Brisbane Air
- Brisbane A.C.
- Mercury Inst
Examples of great customer service received from Brisbane Air are noted below:
- The company has recorded consistently high customer service experiences from previous customers, with Google ratings, averaging 4.8 out of 5;
- Email responses to quote requests are generally received within 2 to 4 days;
- The Brisbane Air team were found to be polite and helpful at all times;
- The team ask relevant questions to determine the customer’s requirements and to make the best recommendations; and
- The company provides services to customers from a wide geographical area.
The time taken for each company to acknowledge an initial email from a customer and to return a quote was recorded. The graph below displays the email response speeds of the top 5 North Brisbane companies to customers’ inquiries and requests for quotes. Response times were rated in terms of speed on a scale of 1 to 5. Scores of 1 reflect very quick responses, within 6 hours and scores of 5 reflecting slower responses, generally received after 4 days.
Brisbane Air recorded medium email response times and were awarded with a good rating of 3, which is like one of the top 5 companies in the North Brisbane area.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
Highlights from the reviews of the customer service standards of the other top 5 North Brisbane air conditioning installation companies are noted below:
- Aussie Airconditioning recorded very fast email response times, generally within 6 hours;
- Hewitt Trade Services provides customer service outside of regular business hours, which is beneficial to customer work during business hours;
- Even as a smaller company, our Brisbane Air Conditioning and Installation review team found this company provided great customer service and fast email response times; and
- The Mercury Installations team are professional and patient when dealing with customer inquiries and questions.
Brisbane Air installs leading brands of air conditioning systems, however they primarily recommend and prefer Mitsubishi Electric and Fujitsu air conditioning products due to:
- Being trustworthy products
- Reliable, with generally few complaints after installations;
- Mitsubishi Electric and Fujitsu are Brisbane Air’s suppliers of choice; and
- Brisbane Air has even been awarded Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Dealer status
The preferred brands of the other top 5 North Brisbane air conditioning installation companies vary, with:
- Aussie Air Conditioning recommend and prefer Panasonic due to their excellent after-sale service and extensive range of products;
- Hewitt Trade Services’ top brands being Daikin and Fujitsu, due to their reputation for quality and energy efficient products;
- Brisbane Air Conditioning and Installation recommends Fujitsu, due to their competitively priced and reliable products; and
Mercury Installations review found that the company supply and install high quality and energy efficient systems from leading brands, such as Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin, and Fujitsu into residential or commercial spaces.
Technical expertise and experience
As part of the review process, the technical expertise and knowledge of each of the top 5 North Brisbane air conditioning installation companies were investigated.
The number one company, Brisbane Air was found to possess good technical knowledge and experience, shown by:
- Their over 35 years of industry experience;
- The company’s ability to install and repair air conditioning systems for both commercial and residential properties, including apartments;
- The company holds to industry standards and licencing, including the ARC certification;
- Brisbane Air technicians are knowledgeable and experienced and explain the air conditioning installation process in easy to understand terms; and
- Their 5-year warranty protection on parts and labour.
The technical experience and knowledge of the other top 5 North Brisbane air conditioning installation companies also were found to be at a high level, with the review team noting:
- The Aussie Airconditioning team specialises in the design, supply, repair, service and installation of air-conditioning systems;
- Hewitt Trade Services have a team of fully trained and licenced tradesmen and technicians, including electricians, plumbers, air conditioner mechanics and gas fitters;
- The owner of Brisbane Air Conditioning and Installations has over 18 years’ experience in the building and refrigeration industries and only uses fully qualified electrical contractors; and
- The Mercury Installations team have the knowledge, expertise and equipment necessary to undertake all types of commercial and residential installations.
All companies will generally offer a warranty on the air conditioning product and installation workmanship, which can vary in length. The workmanship warranties of the top 5 North Brisbane companies are displayed in the graph below.
The number one company, Brisbane Air provide a 5-year installation warranty, on their workmanship, which is similar to three of the other top 5 companies. 5th Star Air Conditioning offer a lower warranty period of only one year, however, problems related to the workmanship generally arise soon after installation.
View our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in other Australian locations through our home page.