Air Conditioning Warehouse is the top choice for air conditioning installation in North Shore area of Sydney
The Air Conditioning Warehouse company underwent a comprehensive review and comparison process, with the Compare Air Review team finding the company to be the current top air conditioning installation North Shore company. The Air Conditioning Warehouse received the top ranking based on their:
- Very competitive and affordable pricing;
- Flexibility on pricing through further discounting;
- Medium email response times;
- Great customer service standards;
- Great standards of technical knowledge and experience; and
- Interest-free finance options.
Our number company, Air Conditioning Warehouse is one of the longest running air conditioning company in Sydney, with over 30 years of experience and high technical expertise in the industry.
The Covid-19 pandemic impacted on the way air conditioning installers are engaging with customers. North Shore air conditioning installation Sydney companies have instituted policies and ways of reducing the chances of spreading Covid-19:
- Air Conditioning Guys technicians completed a Covid-19 online course and use personal protective. They work with customers to ensure they are safe and comfortable with the approach taken
- Air Conditioning Warehouse are taking precautions such as sanitisers and masks. They can generate quotes electronically based on floor plans or photos, so minimise the necessity for face-to-face interactions.
- Relevant Air can quote electronically based on floor plans and photos and wear PPE, such as masks and gloves.
- AirOMania are happy to use PPE, such as masks and are wiping down and sanitising areas their technicians touch
- Endeavour Air Conditioning can generate quotes electronically based on floor plans and photos. All technicians are using PPE, particularly gloves and wiping down surfaces and equipment.
Air Conditioning Warehouse’s pricing was found to be one of the most affordable price ranges in the North Shore area. The prices received in quotes from the company were extremely competitive in comparison to all the other top 5 North Shore air conditioning installation companies. Some interesting features of the Air Conditioning Warehouse pricing include:
- Air Conditioning Warehouse are open to offering further discounts, such as the price matching of competitors quotes;
- Current manufacturers’ special deals and promotions can be accessed with the help of the sales team; and
- The company was awarded with the top cost effectiveness rating in the North Shore area.
The cost effectiveness ratings of each of the top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the North Shore area are shown in the graph below. Air Conditioning Warehouse received the top cost effectiveness rating of 5 out of 5, which was the highest recorded rating amongst the top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the North Shore.
The other top 5 air conditioning companies in the North Shore area also offered great price ranges, with some highlights from our review noted below:
- AirOMania offers interest-free finance options to their eligible customers;
- Air Conditioning Guys and Relevant Air & Water was found to have a standard price range on its products and installation services, however, are open to further discounting like price matching of competitors quotes; and
- Endeavour Air Conditioning are open to price matching of competitors’ quotes, that are like the products and installation considerations of their own quote.
Each of the North Shore air conditioning installation companies’ quotation systems were investigated and compared by the Compare Air Conditioning review team. Great features of the Air Conditioning Warehouse’s quotation system set them apart from other companies, which include:
- A customer can receive a fully digital quote after providing the company with a floor plan of their home or can received a simple price guide over the phone;
- The online form provided on the Air Conditioning Warehouse website can be used to request a quote; and
- Written quotes detail pricing by area or room, however the company’s quotes were found to be less detailed and clear as other companies.
Like most air conditioning companies Air Conditioning Warehouse offer free on-site appraisals to provide more exact quotes. Any initial quotes that are received from the company are subject to the on-site appraisal.
The quotation systems of the other top 5 air conditioning companies in North Shore were also reviewed and compared by the Compare Air Conditioning review team, with some highlights noted below:
- Air Conditioning Guys provide detailed and itemised quotes;
- Customers who approach AirOMania for a quote can speak immediately with an experienced team member through an online chat feature on the company’s website;
- When the Endeavour Air Conditioning team receive a request for a quote with floorplans attached, they generally return a detailed, digital quote, within 48 hours; and
- The Relevant Air & Water team also provide detailed quotes for their customers, so they understand all the considerations and costs associated with the air conditioning system installation.
The review team contacted companies on several occasions to investigate the customer service standards of the top 5 air conditioning companies in the North Shore area. The number one company, Air Conditioning Warehouse performed well in the customer service standards review category, with the review team noting that their helpful and friendly team showed high technical knowledge and experience.
The graph below shows the customer service ratings for both email and over the phone, for the top 5 North Shore based air conditioning installation companies.
- Air Con Warehouse
- Air Con Guys
- Relevant Air
- Endeavour Air
The customer service standards of the Air Conditioning Warehouse were demonstrated in many ways, with examples listed below:
- The company provide medium email response times to customer inquiries and request for quotes, with responses received generally within 48 hours
- The Air Conditioning Warehouse team are able to provide services outside of regular business hours, with early morning and weekend availability for services;
- The team at Air Conditioning Warehouse are easy to contact by email and phone and were described as friendly and eager to help; and
- They were awarded with a solid rating of 3.9 out of 5 for their overall customer service.
In the email customer service category, the email responses times for each individual company were recorded in relation to initial inquiries and request for quotes. The graph below reflects the response speeds of the top 5 North Shore companies, with response times rated between 1 and 5, with 1 being a very quick response, within 6 hours and 5 reflecting a slower response, generally received after 4 days.
The Air Conditioning Warehouse was recorded as having medium response speeds and were rated with an excellent rating of 2, which was faster than three of other top 5 companies in the North Shore.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
All the top 5 air conditioning installation companies from the North Shore area were found to have strong customer service standards, with examples noted below:
- AirOMania operates from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, which is great for customers who require service on weekends or outside of normal office hours;
- The Air Conditioning Guys were recorded as having very fast email response times as well as being friendly and eager to help;
- Endeavour Air Conditioning customers can receive customer service immediately, by using the online chat feature on the company’s website to ask questions or to request a quote; and
- Customers with Relevant Air & Water can speak with a knowledgeable team member by phone, who can answer questions and discuss options regarding air conditioning.
The Air Conditioning Warehouse offer a wide range of air conditioning products from leading air conditioning manufacturers. However, the company prefers and recommends Fujitsu products, due to:
- Their belief that Fujitsu brand is a reliable and reputable brand; and
- They have found that their Fujitsu customers report very few issues after installation.
The product ranges of the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the North Shore area vary, with:
- The Air Conditioning Guys prefer and recommend Daikin air conditioning products due to their quality and reputation;
- AirOMania’s top air conditioning brands are Daikin and Actron Air, based on their quality and reliability;
- Similarly, to Air Conditioning Warehouse, Endeavour Air Conditioning prefers and recommends Fujitsu, which is their top selling air conditioning brand; and
- Relevant Air & Water recommend Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin, based on their great after-sales service and accessibility to spare parts.
Technical expertise and experience
All the top 5 North Shore-based air conditioning installation companies were found to hold great levels of technical expertise and knowledge of the air conditioning industry.
Our number company, Air Conditioning Warehouse is one of the longest running air conditioning company in Sydney, with over 30 years of experience and high technical expertise in the industry, which is demonstrated by:
- Their team of experience and certified technicians, with the company holding relevant legislative certifications;
- Their 1-year guarantee warranty on their workmanship;
- Their ability to install and service a range of air conditioning systems and brands; and
- Their team’s ability to answer a wide range of technical questions in detail.
The other top 5 North Shore based air conditioning installation companies also were found to have good level of technical expertise and industry experience, with the review team finding:
- The Air Conditioning Guys’ technicians are knowledgeable and experienced and can install a range of air conditioning systems;
- AirOMania are highly knowledgeable in apartment installations and have a great understanding the requirements and considerations that may be involved;
- The Endeavour Air Conditioning team can install and repair most types of air conditioning systems; and
- The experienced team at Relevant Air & Water can install and repair any of the air conditioning system brands they supply.
The graph below displays the warranties of the top 5 North Shore companies that they offer their installation workmanship. The top company, Air Conditioning Warehouse offers a one-year installation guarantee and Relevant Air and Water offered the lowest protection with only a 3-month guarantee. It is important to note however that problems with the workmanship generally arise soon after the installation has been completed. The other top 5 companies all share a standard 5-year protection on their installation services.
You can check our the top 5 AC installation companies in other regions via our home page.