Conduct Air Conditioning is the number one choice of air conditioning installation company for customers in the South West Sydney area
After a comprehensive review and comparison process, Conduct Air Conditioning was found to be the current top air conditioning installation company in the South West Sydney area. The Conduct Air Conditioning was awarded with the number one ranking based on their:
- Very affordable and reasonable pricing;
- Aim to provide the highest quality air conditioning solution at the most affordable price;
- Great manufacturers’ promotions and special company deals;
- Quick online response time guarantee, aiming to respond within 1 business hour;
- High levels of customer service by phone;
- Many online reviews, which reflect a very high satisfaction level from previous customers;
- Good customer service standards by both email and phone;
- Great technical knowledge and experience; and
- Range of manufacturers brands and products.
Conduct Air Conditioning is a relatively new air conditioning installation company in the Sydney market, with high technical expertise.
Covid-19 has changed the way AC installers are engaging with customers. South West Sydney installers have implemented policies to reduce the spread of Covid-19:
- Air Conditioning Guys staff complete a Covid-19 online course and use personal protective equipment. They regularly communicate with customers to help them feel safe during this difficult time
- Air Conditioning Warehouse are taking precautions, asking their technicians to use sanitisers and masks.
- Relevant Air during this period are able to quote customers based on floor plans and photos. Their staff wear personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves.
- AirOMania can use personal protective equipment, such as masks and are wiping down and sanitising surfaces
- Endeavour Air Conditioning are happy to quote based on floor plans and photos. Staff are using PPE, particularly gloves and wiping down surfaces and equipment.
Conduct Air Conditioning holds one of the most affordable price ranges in the South West area. The company’s price range is extremely competitive in comparison to all the other top 5 South West air conditioning installation companies. Some interesting findings regarding Conduct Air Conditioning’s pricing include:
- Our Conduct Air Conditioning review team found this company aims to offer the lowest possible price to their clients, whilst not compromising on quality of their products;
- Their pricing is upfront and transparent;
- The company sources quality products direct from the manufacturers’, to keep pricing affordable;
- Conduct Air Conditioning’s friendly and helpful team can help customers access current manufacturers’ special deals and promotions; and
- The company was awarded with the top cost effectiveness rating amongst the top 5 companies in the South West area.
Each of the top 5 air conditioning installation South West companies received a cost effectiveness rating, which are shown in the graph below. Conduct Air Conditioning received the top cost effectiveness rating of 5 out of 5, which was similar to one of the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the South West.
The other top 5 air conditioning installation Sydney companies in the South West area also were awarded with good cost effectiveness, with some of their pricing features noted below:
- Both Air Conditioning Guys and Relevant Air & Water have standard market price ranges and offer further discounts, like the price matching of competitor quotes;
- Air Conducting Warehouse has very affordable and competitive pricing, similar to the top company Conduct Air Conditioning; and
- AirOMania offers interest-free finance payment options to eligible customers, as well as an affordable and competitive price range.
As part of the review process, each of the South West air conditioning installation companies’ quotation systems were investigated and compared by the Compare Air Conditioning review team. Conduct Air Conditioning’s quotation system was found to a solid and easy process, due to:
- Customer can receive a quote either over the phone, or through their online form on their website;
- Quotes over the phone are of a general basis, whereas quotes sent via emails are more detailed, with a cost breakdown;
- Any initial quotes that are received from the company are subject to the on-site appraisal;
- The company also offers customers a quick online response time guarantee, aiming to respond within 1 business hour; and
- Conduct Air Conditioning offer free on-site appraisals to their customers to provide more exact quotes.
The quotation systems of the other top 5 air conditioning companies in South West were reviewed and compared by the Compare Air Conditioning review team, with some interesting highlights noted below:
- Relevant Air & Water and Air Conditioning Guys both provide detailed quotes, so their customers can understand all the requirements and costs associated with the air conditioning system installation.
- AirOMania’s customers can speak immediately with an experienced team member by phone or can request a quote through an online chat feature on the company’s website; and
- Air Conditioning Warehouse customers can receive a basic price guide over the phone and a fully digital quote after providing floorplans.
Each of the top 5 companies were contacted on several occasions in order to investigate their customer service standards. The graph below shows the customer service ratings for both email and over the phone, for the top 5 South West-based air conditioning installation companies.
- Conduct A.C.
- Air Con Guys
- Air Con Warehouse
- Relevant Air
The number one company, Conduct Air Conditioning performed well in both phone and email, however the review team highlighting their helpful and friendly style of customer service by phone. The customer service standards of the Conduct Air Conditioning were demonstrated by:
- The review team recorded that the Conduct Air Conditioning team have a helpful, friendly and informative manner over the phone;
- The company also offers customers a quick response time guarantee to online inquiries through their online form on their website, aiming to respond within 1 business hour;
- The Conduct Air Conditioning team were easily contactable by phone; and
- Most online reviews for the company reflected a highly rated experience by the customers.
The email responses times in response to initial inquiries and request for quotes were recorded for each company. Each company was awarded with a response speed of between 1 to 5, as seen in the graph. Response times of 1, indicated very fast responses, within 6 hours and 5 reflects slower responses, generally received after 4 days.
The Conduct Air Conditioning was recorded as having slower response speeds and were rated with a score of 5, which was similar to one other top 5 company in South West Sydney.
- Response time for quote
- Response time to initial email request
All the top 5 air conditioning installation companies from the South West area were found to have strong customer service standards, with examples noted below:
- Air Conditioning Guys recorded very fast email response times and were described as being friendly and eager to help by phone;
- Both Air Conditioning Warehouse and AirOMania can provide services outside of regular business hours, with early morning and weekend availability for services; and
- Relevant Air & Water’s customers can phone and speak with a knowledgeable team member, who can answer questions and discuss options regarding air conditioning.
Conduct Air Conditioning installs all the leading air conditioning brands, such as Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric. Interesting facts about the company’s product range include;
- The company prides themselves on supplying and installing the most up-to-date energy efficient and innovative products from leading brands;
- They only offer quality products sourced directly from the manufacturer to offer the best prices; and
- They only use high quality, authentic manufacturers’ components in their repair work.
The product ranges of the other top 5 air conditioning installation companies in the South West area vary, with:
- Air Conditioning Guys recommending Daikin air conditioning products, due to their quality products and long standing reputation;
- Air Conditioning Warehouse prefers and recommends Fujitsu products, based on its reliability and is their top selling air conditioning brand;
- The team at Relevant Air & Water prefer Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin products, as they offer great after-sales service and accessibility to spare parts; and
- AirOMania’s top air conditioning brands are Daikin and Actron Air, due to their quality products and ongoing reliability.
Technical expertise and experience
Each of the top 5 South West Sydney-based air conditioning installation companies were investigated in relation to their technical expertise and knowledge of the air conditioning industry.
All the companies were found to have good level of technical skills and knowledge.
The top company, Conduct Air Conditioning is a relatively new air conditioning installation company in the Sydney market, with high technical expertise, as demonstrated by:
- The wide range of services and features they provide, which have been tailored to meet the needs of the Sydney air conditioning customers;
- Their ability to repair and maintain any brand of air conditioner reflects their high level of knowledge, skills and experience;
- A 5-year guarantee warranty on their workmanship; and
- The company prides themselves on being an experienced and reputable company, employing fully licensed technicians.
The other top 5 South West-based air conditioning installation companies also were found to have good level of technical expertise and industry experience, with the review team finding:
- Air Conditioning Guys’ technicians are knowledgeable and experienced in installing a range of air conditioning systems;
- Air Conditioning Warehouse has over 30 years of experience and high technical expertise in the air conditioning industry, with a team of experienced and certified technicians;
- The Relevant Air & Water team can install and repair any of the air conditioning system brands they supply; and
- AirOMania are experienced with apartment installations and possess a good understanding the requirements and considerations that may be involved.
Each of the top 5 South West companies that they offer a guarantee on their installation workmanship, should any issues arise after installation. The length of each of the top 5 companies’ warranties are displayed in the graph below.
The top company, Conduct Air Conditioning and two of the other top 5 companies provide a 5-year protection on their installation services. Air Conditioning Warehouse offers only a one-year installation guarantee, with Relevant Air and Water offering the lowest protection of 3 months. It is important to note, that generally problems related to installation workmanship arise soon after the installation has been completed.
Find out about our top 5 air conditioning installation companies in other locations on our home page.